Part 8

Rags coming out from washroom with wet hair. She starts rubbing her hair with towel and sees sanskar sleeping peaceful.. He promised me to be with me while facing his family but now he is sleeping peaceful as if nothing happened..

she goes near him and sits beside him.

Rags:-sanskar wake up na we are getting late.

Sanskar:-5 more minutes ragini let me sleep and he turns facing her by pulling blanket he also pulls rags hand which was placed on his shoulder..

By that rags falls on him and her hair fall on sanskar.

Because of falling weight on him he opens his eyes and sees ragini face so close to him that her hot breath was falling on his face.. they are so close to each other they lost for few minute... He slowly raises his hands and tucks her hair strands behind her ears..

The water drops falls on sanskar face from her wet hair which disturbs sanskar .

They both compose them selfs gets up from their positions.
Sanskar about to go but then realization hits to his brain he immediately turns towards her and says..

Sanskar:- do you had head bath today.

Ragini:-haa why r u asking like that.

Sanskar:-are u a kid ragini yesterday only your fever got controlled and today early morning u did head bath and he about to speak before that

Rags holds her both ears and says sorry like a small kid. And seeing him not talking anything..

Sanskar gets mesmerised to her pouting with cry face, he started walking  close to her and while sensing his expressions rags steps back  breathing heavily

she finally collide with dressing table  looks down when she understand that now she was caught infront of him.

Sanskar leans towards her and rags closes her eyes sensing his presence so close to her..

Ragini pov:- what he was going to do.. My God why his presence in my life all of sudden changed... Will he kiss me now..
Her thoughts gets disturbed by him.

Sanskar huskily:-ragini.

Ragini opens her eyes and see him while after not sensing any kiss from him.

Sanskar takes her hand and gives dryer and asks her to dry her hair and turns and starts to smile rubbing his nape..

Ragini covers her face (like this in above picture) and looks at the way sanskar gone.