Part 11

all leaves sanskar and ragini alone.
sanskar wear door bolt and turns to ragini who is standing and watching him  gets shy sensing his gaze on her. She turns around and stands at near window.. Griping it tightly.. Feeling her feet weak.. Sensing his approach towards her..

sanskar takes his phone and plays a song
rags turns to him and immediately t
with confusion...

But soon her confusion turns into deep red on her face.. Listening to song.

He forward his hand and says.. May I have honor to dance with my life come wife..

She smiles but turns another side giving her back to him. He smiles..

pehla pehla pyar hai
pehli pehli bar hai

sanskar come close to her  and keeps his head on ragini shoulder and rags shyess nd turns her head in another side when
he slowly passes his hands on her waist..
He  pulls her back towards him where rags back is tounching sanskar front..
he kisses her on neck which make ragini closes her eyes and  lifts her  head to make easy to Sankar while  he kisses her two times by clutching her waist tightly..
And he kisses her ear lobe..

ragini immediately turns and hugs him.
sanskar hugs her back and started to dance slowly according to song.

sanskar break hugs and lifts rags head and make her to watch into  his eyes.while she too lost in him..

sanskar: now its your turn.

ragini:- says what seeing his eyes..

sanskar:- i said how i loved u and from when.. but you did not said untill now how u loved me and from when.. i mean u now in what situation we got married..

ragini:- before that i want to ask u something shall ii.

sanskar:- ragini how many times i said to u that no need for asking permission u should directly ask me .you have that right... In my life..

ragini: you will not doudt on me nor my love and do u belive that i love u but not lakk.

sanskar keeps her finger on her lips and says u just love me and  only me ragini, u understood i dont care anything
more than that. I had past you have past.. Peoples named it as past  for forgetting and says future to concentrate on it more and my future was you and will be you. Later our kids will join..

rags gets teared eye while  sanskar wipes it and says. i cant see you with tears ragini. Ragini and tears I hate that combination.

ragini  chukkles and hugs him after a while both lost in their world..

ragini:- when u first came into my house and made me afraid by keeping knife on my neck, i dont now that time what happening with me but every one got afraid of u but when u touched my hand some sort of courage came in me and I sensed you were in pain.

Sanskar teases her with smile  :-ohoo.

Ragini blushes and keeps her head down..

ragini:- if u say like this, i am not going to say  saying this she about to leave.
but sanskar holds her hand tight and says ok baba i am sorry. say i am excited to knew more saying this he drags her again near to him.