Part 35

Epiosode starts with sanskar and sujatha taking

Sujatha explaining how a girl heath changes and how we have to take care of her.

How a men should be carefull about his feeling towards her

Sanskar:-i will take care of her

Sujatha:- and one more thing is very important sanskar .

Sanskar:-what maa.

Sujatha:- your caring and loves towards her makes her feel more good and happy.i knew that their is no need to say to u to love her as you love her more than anything but still just pamper her like a kid.

Sanskar:-nodes and goes from their.

Ragini is getting ready in room she about to wear jewellary sanskar stops her and asks her to wear light jeweallary and makes her wear light ones.

Sanskar:-a good news for u. Arnav bhai and khusi babhi are at hall.ragini gets happy and goes and meet them.

They both congralutale her .

They four were sitting in hall.

Arnav and khusi introduces a baby girl priya.

Ragini:-bhai u didnot say me that u have a girl.

Arnav:-she is my sister daughter and one more thing we are going to have a baby
Ragini sees khushi .

Khusi signals her as 4 month.

Ragini about to jump sanskar stops her and asks her to be carefull dont jump like that.

Sumi and remaining family members comes and hugs khusi.

Rathod family comes with bharat...

Uttara and Ajay were taking rounds and sanskar was showing flowers on them but his eyes were on ragini..

Who signs seeing him lookin at her...

Ragini:- sanskar, I am fine and you were missing Uttara marriage.. Look their not here ok..

If I need anything I will call you only.. You were next to me right..

He nodes his head and follows Uttara marriage..

After completing 7 rounds.. Ajay fills her maang and adores mangalsutra around her neck..

All Claps for them..

Marriage is done successefully .
Uttara bidai is happening...

She hugs ram cries..

Ram:- don't cry my princess, if you don't want to go then don't go.. No problem..
You just married that it..

Uttara chukkles at his comments..

Sujatha hits him and forwards hands to Uttara while she hugs her with tears..

Sujatha:- me your Bandai maa.. Babhi chotai babhi all came like that only Uttara.. The way we cherished our house.. Now it's your responsibility to cherish your house with help of Ajay..

Cry as much as you want but when  you entres into your new life.. Welcome it with a cute smile.. Uttara Wali smile..

She nodes and goes towards sanskar and Laksh who were looking at phone..

She frown and peeps into their phone and sees list of food items...

Uttara:- seriously here I am going and you two were searching for famous food..

Sanskar and Laksh both keeps each hand on her shoulder and says..

Come on Uttara u were leaving Kolkata and going to Delhi.. You knew how much bog loss going to happen in Kolkata restaurants.. We are just trying to not cause so much loss by ordering these all.

And Delhi.. All the best... Your restaurants are going to be top.

Seeing not getting any response both looks at Uttara who was looking at them with normal expressions. Both looks at each other and against her.. They both says..

Is it not good one..

Uttara:- you both are very worst in pacifying but I love you both..

Three hugs each other..

And don't think that I will leave food here.. If I want to eat something. I will call you.. Either you bring to my home or do home delivery..

They looks at her horrified while Uttara smiles..

Uttara hugs ragini and asks her not to cry and just give us a beautifull and cute princess just like her.

She smiles and hugs her back..

All smiles.

After sometime all goes to their rezpective room.

Ragini changed her clothes  and sitting on bed holds her head  because of strain and suddenly feels a hand on her head and opens her eyes and sees sanskar giving her head massage .

She tries to stop but sanskar does massage successfully.

Later sanskar makes ragini take medicines and makes her rest and he too lays beside her..

Like always rags sleeps hugging sanskar..

Sanskar:- from tomorrow. You won't hesitate to take massages from me.. And get used to it.. Because in coming days I will give you legs massage also..

Ragini about to speak but he says shh..

Makes her sleep... He slowly pats on her stomach..

Ragini smiles seeing his gestures... Slowly she too smiles clutching his collar..
One month passes.

Precap:-5 months to go