Part 31

The episode starts with ragini sleeping on sanskar chest and they both were covered under bed.

Ragini wakes up due to sunrays and about to go but sanskar stops her by tightening his hands around her.

Ragini:-let me goo or else i will be late.

Sanskar:-no and drags her more close and turns her to side of bed and he turns on top of her and says ..

Sanskar:-no wify no way first give me a kiss and then hmm i think u can go.

Ragini smiles and kisses him on his forehead and says good morning.

Sanskar:- what type of kiss is this...

Saying this he captures her lips with his... Says. This is called kiss.. Ragini blushes and pushes him and leaves to washroom to get ready and sanskar continues his sleep.

Ragini comes out and gets ready and pushes sanskar to washroom and leaves to mandir.
After sometime all gathers at mandir and after pooja they all are sitting and having breakfast.

Sameera comes with bandaid and talking on phone..

Sameera:-nothing happened bhai i promise its a small accident i am fine i already talked with u on. Skype then chill bhai .
Karthik comes from back and scolds her.

Karthik:-what the hell are u thinking yourself what type of driving is that and wat do u think in this whole world only u were doctor..and shouts continuesly.
now sameera has tears in her eyes and and says.

Sameera:-thank u for understanding me and my reason behind becoming doctor and leaves from their.

Sanskar :-cant you control your mouth first u can ask her how is she.. How accident happened but no u just keep on shouting.

Ap:-u didnt allow us her to speak also.

Dp:-what type of behaviour is this karthik.

Karthik realises his mistake and goes to his room..

Ragini looks on at his disappearing figure..

Later in ragsan room.

Sanskar kisses ragini on forehead and about to leave but ragini stops him with her hands and says.

Ragini:-just talk to karthik and ask him to clear all issues with her right now.

Sanskar:-wify right now, i am going to him only after that to office ok.. hmm u also come with me.. Let's talk to him.. and takes her.

Sanskar ragini goes and in middle laksh swara too joins them. all comes to karthik room and sees him wiping his tears.

Laksh:-i knew that u were conserned about her but the way u showed to her is not right way.

Ragini makes him turn and says wat is the reason for her to become doctor bhaii.

Karthik looks at her and says

Karthik:-when she was 5 years old her and her mom met with accident... because of no services of hospital and treatment near them her mom died that to with minor injury but severe loss of blood and this all happen infront of her eyes infact she sensed her mother last breath, from that time she wants to become doctor and today she is successfull and best doctor in the world .

inspeat begini a billionar their whole family belives in charities and all.

She is ready to die for her profession after knowing that also i behaved like mad.i knew that i conserned but not in this way but I don't knew what happened to me when ever i see her hurt.