Chapter 11

Oh my gosh, the Kiall cuteness is killing me and I'm the one writing it! xD

Anyway, does anybody have any idea why this story is now rated PG-13 and it won't let me change it back to PG? Like PG isn't even an option for the rating anymore and I don't understand why. This story doesn't seem PG-13 to me. So can anyone tell me why it's like that?

PEACESKIES! xx Shel 

Chapter 11

Niall’s P.O.V.

I walked out of the bathroom, towel drying my wet blonde hair. Kora was easy to find, standing in front of the oven in the small kitchenette, stirring a pot that was on the burner. She had her earbuds in her ears, singing as she swayed side-to-side. I was amazed by her voice, she never told me she could sing before.

“’Cause I can love you more than this, yeah…” She sang, continuing to sway while I walked up behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, causing her to jump as I pulled one of her headphones out of her ear. “If I’m louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?”

She smiled. “’Cause we are the same. You save me. When you leave it’s gone again.”

“Why didn’t you ever tell me you could sing?”

She shrugged her shoulders, looking back at the pot that I now saw contained ramen. “Nobody really knows. It’s just something I like to do.”

“Hang on a second.” I went back to my room and grabbed my acoustic guitar, making sure it was tuned as I went back to the living room area. “Red?” She looked up from the oven, her gaze falling on my guitar. “Come here.” I patted the spot on the sofa next to me.

She cautiously came and sat next me, watching as I played a few chords.

“Do you know Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran?” I asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes.

She nodded as I started to play.

Settle down with me.

Cover me up, cuddle me in.

Lie down with me and hold me in your arms.

And your heart’s against my chest,

Your lips pressed in my neck,

I’ve fallen for your eyes,

But they don’t know me yet.

And with this feeling I’ll forget, I’m in love now.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

You wanna be loved.

I didn’t let her finished the song. I leaned forward and kissed her, catching her off guard and making her giggle. Then the smoke alarm went off and we both jumped apart.

“Shoot! I forgot about the ramen!” Red ran into the kitchen, grabbing the pot and rushing it to the sink to run cold water over the food. She frowned at it, waving away some steam.

“It got all burnt…” She complained, crossing her arms over her chest.

I chuckled, going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her small torso. “That’s okay, love. Just order pizza. We have to leave in an hour anyway.”

Kora turned around, frowning at me. “Where are we going?”

“The lads and I have an interview and there’s no way I’m leaving you here alone. Your family’s probably going crazy trying to find you.”