Chapter 32

Bam. Two uploads in a day! And they both had Zayn POV's. I feel accomplished.

Queston: What's a song you're currently obsessing over? For me it's We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. I need money so I buy that song.

XX SHEL yup, totally an all caps moment.

Chapter 32

Zayn’s P.O.V.

We all jumped up when they rolled Kora back in. She looked a little more relaxed than she did when they took her away. Niall quickly bent down and scooped Kora up out of the wheel chair, holding her bridal style.

“I missed you,” he whispered, kissing her head.

I shook my head at them. I swear those two couldn’t be separated for more than five minutes.

“So, what’s the news?” Paul asked Doctor Roads.

“It is a complete rupture, so she will have to have surgery. I’ve already told her about the six month recovery time and she’d rather deal with that than the higher risk of re-injury. We can schedule the surgery for tomorrow and she can be home the next day.”

I knew what the next words out of Niall’s mouth would be before he said them. “I’m staying here with her, Paul.”

Pauly nodded. “We’ll postpone tomorrow’s concert and you can Skype for the interview the next day. After that, you can come back with us.”

I asked the question I knew the others had forgotten about. “What about Kora’s physical therapy?”

“She’ll be in a cast for a least a month before we start that.”

Me and Niall nodded at each other. That would give us plenty of time to figure out how to work our schedule around her recovery.

“You can have the rest of your visits up now.” The doctor turned to leave.

“Wait!” Niall called. “Can I stay in here with Kora?”

Doctor Roads nodded. “We’ll bring a cot.”

Kora’s P.O.V.

I chuckled when the doctor said they’d bring a cot for Niall. He didn’t need a cot, he’d just share this uncomfortable bed with me. That’s how we always slept.

The daze the pain killers had put me in was fading away, but I knew it wouldn’t last long. Soon the nurses would be back with more medicine and I’d go back to La-La Land. It was a difficult place to remember, that La-La Land.

Niall settled back down on the bed next to me, laying his arm around my shoulders. “How are you feeling?”

“Like I want my French fries back.”

Zayn handed me the bag. “Their cold now.”

“Your point?” I dug into the fries, shoving three in my mouth. I don’t eat very ladylike if you haven’t already noticed…

“There’s our usual Little Red!” Z laughed, smiling at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

A knock came on the door.

“Get your butt in here, Dani!” I shouted, shoveling more fries in.

She burst through the door and came running over to hug me. I could feel her palms press against my back, reminding me that the stupid hospital gown they made me wear gapped open back there. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”