Untitled Part 5

When the team had seen Erin standing in front of them they were all in utter and complete shock, except for Alvin. Erin stood in front of her old team as anger and fury burned in her eyes, when Alvin called her and told her about Jordan's relapse she got on the first flight out of New York and came home.

"Erin". Jay said again in total disbelief.

"What happened?" Erin asked, her voice full of anger.

"Apparently a kid said something about Justin and it caused Jo to relapse". Antonio answered.

Erin could tell it was a lie, when she looked at the team she glanced at all of them till her eyes landed on Adam. He would probably tell her the truth.

"I'm gonna go see her".

They all nodded when Erin looked over at Adam he knew that she didn't believe the lie he made sure no one was looking when he slipped away from the others. She looked at him with a hard stare. He looked down the whole time trying to figure out how to tell her".

"Adam what really happened". Erin's voice got a bit quieter.

"You remember Voight's old partner, Denny Woods?" Adam replied.

"Yeah".

"He brought up to Jo how hard it was...how hard it was losing Justin. He said a lot of other crap to her and he broke her, she relapsed real bad. She was at Justin's garve drinking and she cut her wrist really deep, Gabby and Brett found her then I found her. Jo lost a lot of blood so she's on fluids and getting a transfusion".

She looked into Jordan's room to see her sister asleep but what caught her eye was that fact that both her wrist were heavily bandaged. Erin didn't wanna believe it not again, she helped get the teen through her drinking and cutting.

"What else did that son of a bitch do?" Her voice held a dangerous tone.

"He had her set up and jumped in jail. Erin he called DCFS on Voight and now he's being investigated on child abuse. After she's released she's going into a home".

"What?!" Her voice rose getting people's attention.

"Right now he's not allowed to see her so we snuck him into her room. It's really bad, when I saw her all pale. I wanna nail this son of a bitch".

"We will believe me".

Erin walked into her sister's room she looked over to see her surrogate father asleep right by Jordan's side she smiled. She missed her family terribly, she then stood next to the teen.

A moment later Jordan began to stir awake she looked to see her father in the chair, a smile appeared on her face. The teen knew that nobody would keep her father away from her. Looking over her eyes nearly popped out of her head when she seen Erin.

"Either I'm dreaming or they got me on some pretty damn good drugs". Jordan spoke.

"I'm not so sure about the drugs but I can say that you're not dreaming. It's really me Jordy". Erin replied with a smile.

"It's really you". Jordan's voice began to crack.

Erin then carefully pulled her sister into a hug, the teen felt a lot better in her sister's hold. Besides her father and brother, she felt safe in Erin's arms as if nothing could ever hurt her.

"Erin...I didn't mean to...I never meant for any of this to happen". Jordan stammered.

"Hey hey it's alright, I know you didn't mean for it to happen. Everybody makes mistakes".

"I was sober, I was fine".

"It's alright Jordy".

"Woods did this, I tried to make sure he couldn't break me but he did. He knew how to do it and he used it. All the pain came back, everything. The last thing I think I remember was being at Justin's grave then I was walking and everything was black".