Untitled Part 11

Jordan slept by her father's side the whole night, she'd wake up periodically to see if he woke up Erin would tell her to rest and the whole night the teen slept on her father's chest.

Around 3 in the morning Jay brought Erin some coffee, none of the team had left the hospital yet and they hadn't planned on it. She saw her boyfriend approaching with coffee the detective entered the room handing over the cup.

"Thanks". Erin said, sipping the hot liquid.

"You're welcome. How are they?" Jay replied, looking at his boss and Jordan.

"Hank's fine. Jo she seems like she's alright".

"Woods went too damn far".

Jordan moved in her sleep, her head now moved from her father's chest to his shoulder she left her arm over his chest. The two looked back at the teen then Erin looked back at her boyfriend.

"Jay not here. Not now".

They left the room and closed the door so the teen wouldn't wake up and hear anything, she looked at him with a saddened look.

"Look, Jo's finally calm, she quiet and she's resting. Please don't bring that up right now".

"What are we gonna do? We can't let any of that go".

"We'll discuss that another time, I just wanna keep Jo calm and quiet right now. I don't want her wound up".

"Alright, I understand. How's he's doing?"

"Connor said he's stable, the bleed in his leg has been completely fixed. He's been out since. I'm scared Jay, I'm staying strong for Jo and what if he doesn't make it?"

"Hey hey, don't think like that. He's strong, tough, a fighter, besides he's too damn stubborn to die and he'd never leave Jo".

"Hank, he's always gotten hurt or avoided it but this time it's different. This has never happened to him before. As long as I've known him this has never happened".

"Voight's gonna be ok".

"I know he is. Why don't you guys go home, get some rest".

"Erin you'd have a better chance at getting Jo to leave, we aren't going anywhere".

"You all need to rest, I'll keep an eye on Hank".

"We'll rest when we know he's ok. Want me to get Jo? One of us could take her, make sure she gets some sleep, make sure she eats".

"No, it's ok like I said she's calm and quiet right now I wanna keep it that way. If she woke up and wasn't here she'd lose it".

"How are we gonna get her to leave?"

"Good question. When Jo was little and something happened to Hank in the field she wouldn't leave his side for almost a week. We'll be lucky if she leaves his side to use the bathroom, after this she won't leave his side for maybe a month if not longer".

The night passed quickly but slowly, the time was now 8 am and Hank still hasn't awoken yet and neither has Jordan. Erin finally passed out in a nearby chair about 4:30 that morning. A moment later the teen began to stir she blindly looked around to see her father still out she remained snuggled up to her father hoping he'd wake up soon.

Jordan carefully got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom, once she was finished she was right back by her father's side. The teen was starting to worry even more. Why wasn't he awake yet? Would he wake up? Was he alright?

Antonio had went to check on Jordan, he peeked his head in the room to see Erin asleep, the teen by her father, and his boss still unconscious. He knocked on the door getting her attention, Jordan looked back to see her surrogate uncle.