Untitled Part 13

Jordan didn't fight because she didn't want more charges brought on her, she looked to Antonio with a pleading look.

"Antonio you gotta do something. You know I didn't do this". Jordan tells her surrogate uncle.

"Jo listen to me don't say a word until you get a lawyer". Antonio says.

"I didn't do it".

"Just don't say a word".

"Can you at least get my dad?"

"I'll get everyone".

"Time to go". One of the detectives said.

"I didn't do this, I'm a freaking teenager. I couldn't kill someone". Jordan says.

They brought Jordan to their car and drove off leaving Antonio pissed off he snatched his phone out of his pocket sending a 911 text to the team he said for them to meet at the District. His gut dropped, he now had to go tell Hank his daughter was just arrested for murder.

The senior detective went back in, he knew visitor hours were over he hoped one of them would let him see Hank. As he walked he ran into Will.

"Will, I need a favor". Antonio spoke quickly and urgently.

"Sure. Hey where's Jo? I thought she was staying with for for the night". Will replies.

"I need to see Hank its a emergency".

"What's wrong?"

"Jordan was just arrested".

"What? You're joking right".

"I wish I was, I need to tell Hank".

"Come on".

The older Halstead brought his brother's colleague up to Hank's room. He stayed outside the room while Antonio went inside. Hank was watching tv when he saw his senior detective cutting the tv off he looked over at him.

"Hey man, where's Jo?" Hank spoke.

"That's what I came to talk to you about. Hank, Jordan was just arrested".

Meanwhile

Jordan was brought downtown, she was fingerprinted and had her mugshot taken. She had an unamused and pissed off look on her face.

Two other detectives had came in and sat across from the teen.

"Jordan I'm, Detective Aaron James and this is my partner Michael Moore". Aaron said.

"I'm not saying a word until I get a lawyer". Jordan spoke bluntly.

"Jordan, if you get a lawyer we can't help you". Michael chimes in.

"Lawyer".

"This is what I can gather Kevin Bingham murdered you're brother, you wanted revenge so you kill him". Aaron said.

The teen looked them both in the eye. "Lawyer".

They brought the teen to lock up and she laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. Someone was coming down the hallway and Jordan heard.

"I said I'm not talking without a lawyer". Jordan said again.

"Well I guess it's a good thing I'm not a lawyer then". The rough gruff voice spoke.

Jordan knew that voice anywhere she shot up out of the bed and over to see her father. Hank was in a wheelchair as he looked at his daughter she looked at her father, reaching through the bars she grabbed his good hand and he put a gentle hand on her cheek.