Untitled Part 7

Jordan was scared shitless but she never showed it, she managed to keep a confident look on her face. Her face showed anger with a tad bit of fear.

"Look I don't know what this is about but let me call my dad and he can get you what you want". Jordan said.

"No that ain't gonna happen. I want you to tell me what crews you been ripping off and what product you're stealing". The guy said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie. What crews you been ripping off?"

"What the hell are you talking about?! I don't know any crews!"

"Stop lying! Where's the money?"

"What money?!"

He then slapped the teen across the face hard, Jordan felt her cheek sting and pulse in pain. What the hell had Denny told them she did?

"Listen to me! I don't know what the guy told you but he's lying. I don't deal, I don't rip people off. I didn't do whatever the hell he told you. I'm a cop's kid why the hell would I do something like that?"

"You give your father some cash on the side".

"No I don't. I don't have drugs. I don't have money. I'm just a kid, whatever he told you is a lie".

The leader looked to one of his guys. "Put her upstairs until she's ready to talk".

The teen was then roughly yanked up and she tried to fight but failed.

"You guys are making a huge mistake!" Jordan yelled.

"Looks like you're the one who made the mistake honey". One of the guys said.

"Come on look if you let me go now I can try and promise you'll make it out alive if not you may end up in a body bag".

"Shut up!"

Jordan kept trying to fight but she failed miserably once she was upstairs they forced her into a room. She was thrown down on a mattress and the door slammed shut and she heard a click she was now locked in a room.

The teen curled up on the mattress and laid there lost in her thoughts. Was this it? Is this how she's gonna go out? Were they gonna kill her? Biting her lip she tried to hide the sobs.

"Daddy please hurry". She mumbled.

Meanwhile

Hank and the team were still at Troy's house investigating. The whole time the older man couldn't focus or concentrate, his little girl was out in the city somewhere scared to death. He was now out for blood and didn't care who he got it from or where he got it.

"Victim's name is-" Hailey started but was cut off by Hank.

"Troy Willis". Hank spoke.

"You know him?" Jay asked.

"I arrested him years ago, got him for possession, distribution, and a lot of domestics. It was until after he was put away when I found out that there was more with him".

"What'd you find out?" Antonio asked.

"He was a child molester. He abused kids in the worst ways possible. When he got out of prison I made sure he never found out about Jo, I made sure she never went anywhere by herself".

"Why was Jo put with him then?" Kevin asked.

"Check with the social worker. Kaylee James. Take Ruzek with you".

Before Adam left with his partner he went over to his boss for a second. "Sarge they need to know".

"I know. Now go".