Chapter 1- Him

DISCLAIMER: THE SEQUEL/BOOK TWO OF THIS BOOK IS ON A PAID SITE, SO I DON'T WANT ANYONE WHO CAN'T ACCESS IT TO WASTE THEIR TIME BUT IF YOU WANT TO CARRY ON READING, THEN HAPPY READING AND ENJOY!!! :)

My life hadn't been the greatest but this was going to change. I was very determined from an early age to have a better life and that was within my grasp. I just lacked the resources and the funds to make that happen.

Many guys pursued me but I was not interested. My main priority was books and my life revolved around them. I had never dated much because I was always fixated on my school work.

I always dreamed about making it big in life and this was going to be my break through hopefully and was very nervous and as today was going for a very big opportunity.

I got to the front desk and "Morning, I'm Hailey Hartfield."

"We have been expecting you" the girl with the blonde hair responded with a name tag that read Clara.

I was lead to a office and there they told me to wait for the boss. The office was really huge and it exuded an aurora of wealth. Which I would some day have.

Today was my first day as an assistant which I would work up to being CEO. Now I was waiting in a big office to meet my so called boss.

I prayed that this would not be a competition among-st many of us on who would impress the boss. I wanted to make a good first impression, I sat up straight, wanting to look confident.

Suddenly I was drawn out of my thoughts as guy who was wearing a black tailored tux. His hair was simply gorgeous and eyes like a lake or more like any blue, he looked like he was twenty seven or eight at latest.