Chapter 8-Cold stone

I let out a shriek and covered my private parts. I turned around quickly after I snapped out of my shocked state.

"What the hell I yell at Valerian. "Don't you knock?"

He tilted his head in amusement not seeming to make a move as he continued savoring my body that was shivering.

I spotted my towel, I dashed for it and wrapped it around myself quickly. I was fuming and at a loss for words. He seemed as if he had enjoyed what he had seen. What was wrong with this man? He lacked human decency to the core.

I wanted to yell at him so bad but the words would not come out,

"Hailey I...."

Before he finishes his sentence I cut him off with a hard slap.

"Fuck you Valerian!"

And with that I walk away and leave a very much puzzled Valerian. At least he would know how I felt when he had just barged in the bathroom and to top it off he had just continued to stare at her.

I let out a cry of frustration as I was now fully dressed in my waitress uniform. I leave for my next job and now seated in the bus and recalling the events that had occurred tonight.

My boss had seen me naked! How much worse could it get. I had to forget it all and act like a professional or at least try , I suppose.

"Hailey!!" I see Matt walking towards me with a cute smile on his face. I had known him for two years and he was the best! He was ironically two years older than me.

They used to work full time together but since I got the other job now only I work part-time. Since now worked part time I had to work the night shift , which was new to me since I had a day job now.

This restaurant was really fancy and for the wealthy. "I assume that you will be getting more tips, now that your pretty face has showed up." Matt exclaims as he stares at her with those chocolate eyes of his.

"Really now;" I look at him sarcastically.

He watched Hailey put on her apron, she was so beautiful and yet so indifferent.

Why did she shut him out so much when all he longed for was to hold, comfort and help her. She wasn't your regular girl.

She never seemed to blush or take complements to heart at all. It was like she was an ice queen, frozen to the core.

Yet a queen that could make a man fall for her more because of her cold nature.

"what?" Matt snaps back to reality when he realized that he had been staring at her for so long. "What is it Matt?" Hailey repeats again "You totally zoned out"....

"Uh it's nothing big Hailey." He replies.

"Oh okay," she shrugs walking towards the door to welcome customers, she plasters on a smile that doesn't reach her eyes at all.

What would it take to break her barriers and make her truly happy.

Colhane had gone home, when he too had finished up and was preparing to call it a day when all of a sudden he heard a noise.

What was that? Had someone broken in his damn company? He walked slowly towards the noise which lead to the bathroom.

Was this a distraction so they would hit him behind the head when he opened the curtain and found no-one there.

There is only one way to find out then. He swung the curtain open and he wasn't prepared for what he saw.

There stood Hailey, naked and so, so, so..... beautiful.

Why did he find her beautiful?? He definitely needed to fuck her soon, to get her out of his system. He wanted to get in right there with her. Then he saw her take a towel and cover up herself.

He was met with hard slap that rocked his world.

"Fuck you!" she said,

Then she left. She was a feisty, and that turned him on even more.

He took his bag and decided to go and have a drink.

He arrived at JE TAIME, and parked his car. He was greeted by many who knew him and feared by some before making it in.He could feel the envy from men and admiration from women who wanted him.

"Welcome to JE TAI......" and there stood before him was Hailey staring at him shocked eyes.

Thank you for a 1000 reads 🌹 please Follow, vote, like and comment💙