Chapter 33-Official start

"Did I hear you right Hailey?"

"Yes," she mumbles.

He stands up and he walks over to her and he pulls her up.

"Am I in a dream right now or what Hailey?"

"No."

"So you are willing to give us a shot?"

"Yes I am," she responded.

He picks her up and twirls her around. Then he sets her down and he places a kiss on her forehead, then he embraces her fully.

He pulls back, "I want to do this right, we need to first go on dates."

"Okay."

"Let's go, it's late I will drop you off at your house."

She nods as he led her to his car, he opens the door for her and to get in. He then drives to her house, when they arrive he does the same thing again and he opens the door for her.

He gives her a hug, "Go in".

"Bye." as she waves at him.

She gets into her apartment and she thinks about all the events that had occurred today. At least Valerian and she had sorted out their issues, now it was just a matter of time to see where this was going.

She wakes up in the morning to find a message from Valerian "morning, beautiful. I hope you slept well last night."

"Morning, I did sleep well and you ?"

He replies immediately "I couldn't sleep much because of how happy I am."

She rolls her eyes and gets out of bed, so she can get ready for work. After she is done getting ready, she dashes out and arrives on time. Why did she feel a bit nervous, she walks over to her workplace and does her work.

"Sir wants to see you in his office."

She looks up to find Clara. "Okay." as she gets up and walks over to his office. she knocks lightly, "come in."

Hailey walks in timidly, closes the door behind her and she sees him standing with his hands in his pockets.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?"

He comes over and he pulls her into his arms, "I just missed you."

"what? But we are at work Sir and I don't want to get caught."

"Don't worry no-one comes in unless they knock first or if I asked them to come."

"Oh okay." she giggles.

"That giggle of yours is so cute Hailey."

She smiles at him and she returns his embrace.

"Can't we go away just as the two of us?"

"No Sir that would raise a lot of suspicion and we have a lot of work to do."

"Fine, I guess you are right."

"Have you eaten." He carries on.

"Not yet"

"That's good I ordered food and it arrived."

"Sir I can't be in here for too long."

"Well, you better start eating."

She rushes over to the table and there is a lot of food, she takes a sandwich, she scuffs it down in a minute. She eats some salad whilst sipping on fruit juice.

"For someone with a bit of time you sure do make up for it."

"Thank you, Sir, for the meal." as she straightens up.

"Come here, Hailey."

She walks to him, he rubs the side of her mouth. "You look perfect now."

"Thank you." as she smiles at him.

She walks out of his office and when she got back to her workspace, Clara is looking at her weirdly but ignores her stare as she walking back to her workplace.

When work is done, she packs up and waits outside.

A car pulls up in front of her, she looks through the windows.

"Get in." she recognizes the voice, she gets into the car and they drive off.