Chapter 4-Day 1

I woke up the next morning and dragged myself to the shower. After I was done bathing I pulled out a white blouse, a black skirt and some decent heels to match the whole look.

I was surprised that I had gotten the job.

After eating some breakfast quickly, I was on my way to work.

I got to work and she found one of the other assistants, Maggie.I greeted her and asked her where I must go?

"You can go into his office." Magiie replied.

I enter his office, hoping that he is not there, but he is there. He is standing and facing out the window.

I put on a confident stance and I was pretty sure that I had overdone it because I had said it too loud "MORNING SIR!!" (well this is humiliating.)

"Well somebody is a tad too excited" his voice was low and husky but he still did not turn around.

He carries on speaking. "I like it black."

I was confused as to what he meant. "Sorry Sir?"

"I said I like it black." He repeated himself.

I still don't get what he is trying to say. "I don't quite understand, Sir?"

"Wow you're fucking slow too. I want my coffee black" he exclaimed slowly. "and be fast".

"Yes sir." I responded.

I went out, muttering under her breath, "Do I look like his coffee girl? I came to work not to be listening to that asshole's bullshit and how am I supposed to know that he likes his coffee black?"

I was fuming, I had lived in east coast all her life so when I moved here in Middleton it was all new to me. I went around to different rooms, this place was too huge for my liking. I had done so many twists and turns.

I was more lost than ever. I should have just asked at the front desk where the kitchen was.

Fifteen minutes later I had finally found it and I began making the coffee and took sachets of sugar as I didn't know how many sugars he put in his coffee.

I went back this time without getting lost. When I opened the door to his office and she put the coffee on his table.

"Your coffee is ready, Sir."

He looks up from his work and he replies," I don't want it anymore."

I was so done at his words. After all the trouble I had went through to get this son of a bitch coffee. He has the nerve to refuse it! I wanted to shove it down his throat.

"why are you looking at me like that Hailey?" Valerian said with a smug look on his face.

I quickly changed her facial expression and took the coffee from his table. I resisted the urge to throw it in his face. I turned around stiffly and went back with it in the kitchen. I couldn't even drink it as I didn't drink coffee at all.

Valerian wanted to laugh at her facial expression, she looked as if she wanted to pounce at him. How thrilling it had been.

She was probably cussing him out in her head, he enjoyed her back side view.

Her ass was quite a view. How long he thought would it be when he would be before he would grip it. Not long when he went all out.

She better be ready. Cause he was.