chapter 14-Blindly I, I'm following

Hailey was sitting at the beach and she was happy, yet sad at the same. She was sad that all these days that had flown by so fast and that they would be returning tomorrow. she sighed and went back to enjoying the sun. Over the past few days, she had helped Valerian with some of his work.

If he didn't need her assistance she would sit at the beach and occupy herself for the whole day. Sometimes he didn't come to their room till late, she would be asleep then. He got up very early when she was asleep she assumed.

His behavior had changed, she remembered when he was behind her in the bathroom and he had said "claiming what is mine."

He had trailed kisses down her neck, and then he came back up and licked her jaw.

"Stop." as she pushed him away. She could tell that he was drunk because when he spoke his words came out in a slurp.

He looked at her "So you want me to stop because I'm not fucking Alex or your precious Matt right?"

"That's not it, you are not in your right mind." She responded. She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized that it was late and she had to head back to the suite.

She got in and to her surprise, she found a dress on the bed and a letter on it. The letter said for her to meet Valerian downstairs after she finished getting ready.

She went into the bathroom, showered and got dressed. She put on her makeup and heels and headed downstairs. She spotted Valerian but he wasn't sitting alone. He was sitting with Lindsay. She walked over to them thinking that tonight was going to be long.

She started to wonder if Alex was there and if he would come and keep her company. She had seen him a couple of times and they had nice chats and lots of fun together.

She pulled back the chair and sat down. Neither one bothered to even acknowledge her, so she said nothing.

Hailey started looking around for Alex, where could he be?

"Are you looking for someone?" she turned to hear Lindsay's voice.

"No." she stammered. she peeked at Valerian who wasn't making eye contact with her and was acting as if she didn't exist. What had she done so wrong?

The waiter bought wine and then they ordered some food to eat. The food arrived and it was delicious.

It was really annoying for Hailey to watch Valerian and Lindsay flirt in front of her. Couldn't they get a room for crying out loud?

Hailey kept on drinking more and more wine. If she wasn't intoxicated, she would think that she saw Valerian looking over at her with a bit of concern.

"More wine?" the waiter asked.

"Yes please, and leave the bottle whilst you at it." She slurred.

She kept on pouring more and more wine until Valerian took the bottle from her hand, "that's enough Hailey."

She scowled at him.

"would you like to dance?", She turned and saw Alex. she felt so dizzy yet excited.

"Yes!" she got up stumbling a bit and he caught hold of her.

"Are you sure you are fine to dance Hailey?" Alex asked. She started dragging him to the dance floor. They started dancing and after three songs she was feeling too woozy as the alcohol was really kicking in.

She started to see doubles, then black spots and then everything went black.

Hailey woke up feeling too warm and fuzzy. She slowly opened her eyes. How long was she asleep? She tried to get up but something was hindering her?

She started to remember last night's events that had occurred and she wondered what had happened next. She must have been embarrassing.

She looked at the bedside table and saw it was two-thirty in the morning. That's why there was a soft glow from the moon.

When she looked down, Hailey saw an arm around her and she caught her breath. She looked to the side and It was Valerian.

She looked over at him and realized he had beautiful eyelashes and his face was very beautiful. It looked symmetrical.

She looked at him and decided to touch his eyelashes to see if they were real, as they were so long. She then decided to touch his eyebrows as they were perfect.

"Hailey, what bullshit are you up to now?" His eyes opened slowly.

Her hands were frozen on his face as he had caught her red-handed. She couldn't discern from his facial expression what he was thinking about. He was probably uncomfortable.

"Nothing," She answered in a low voice as she was trying to also keep calm. He looked at her and before she could ask what had happened to her, he answered her.

"You were so drunk to a point that I had to carry you in," he said. As she was about to interrupt him, he cut her off. "By the look on your face you are wondering what happened and I will fill you in on the details later. and lastly, you are welcome," said Valerian.

"Welcome my ass." as she rolled her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"No, I was just looking for another galaxy in the back of my head," she responded tartly.

Next thing he had moved so abruptly that he had pinned her on the bed.

"what are you doing?" she felt his warm lips press on her temple and she stifled a moan. She felt his hand glide up her thigh then higher until his hand was underneath her shirt as he was still sucking on the same spot on her neck.

"stop Valerian." She asked as her words came out in breathy whispers.

Are you sure?" as he was whispering and his hot breath was on her neck.

It was hard to think about anything else and the soft glow of the moon was illuminating the room and there a beautiful sea breeze and Valerian's intoxicating scent. It clouded her judgment.

Then she felt his lips on her cheeks and then they were on the corner of her mouth. Then his mouth was on hers and he was kissing her with so much hunger and passion that she couldn't help but return his kisses.

His tongue was in her mouth and demanding from the get-go. She felt his hot hands exploring her body. Her breasts felt swollen where he had passed his hands through. Her legs were fully wrapped around him and that made her feel his erection more.

She started to grind on him at a faster pace. And her breath came out in very loud moans, and he started grinding against her faster and faster. She touched his bare chest and then that's when she realized that she wasn't also wearing her shirt anymore.

Valerian whispered in her ear "I finally get, to taste what Matt and Alex have had."

She pushed him off and slapped him hard across the face.