Star Gazing (Roman x Patton)

AU

-----------------------

No P.O.V.

Patton always loved spending time with Roman, they want out to movies or to dinner or just went to a park but this time Roman had a new idea.

Patton and Roman had been dating for 2 years and this was the 1st time he had ever taken Patton out stargazing. Roman had been planning this for a week now but had no idea how to ask; it had never been this hard before. Roman had asked Patton on many dates but this...this was different.

What if Patton says no, why would he say no, what if the weather ruins it...

 The list of Roman's worries went on and on but finally, he got up the guts and asked, "Hey Cookie...I have a question."

"Ask away, my dearest prince!" Patton said while having the biggest smile on his face, this made some of the butterflies in Roman's stomach fly away.

"Will you...you..." Roman knew what he was going to ask but couldn't get it out of his mouth.

"Will I?" Patton said still holding the cutest smile on his face.

"WillYouGoOutOnADateWithMe...LikeStarGazing?!" Roman Finally spat out.

"Will I...?" Patton slowly tapping his finger on his chin just to mess with his nervous as Boyfriend. Roman looked down in shame, scared for the answer to follow but then a small pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

"Of course I will, you nervous little ball of creativity!" Patton said pecking his lips. "What were you so scared of?" Patton said looking directly in Romans eyes.

"Well on this date it would be night time and we would be all alone in the middle of no were and -and I was scared you would say no...and..." Patton placed his finger over Romans lips and just smiled.

"I would follow you to the ends of the earth, how could I say no!" Patton spoke right before he pulled Roman into a short but sweet 10-second kiss.

"I'm glad to hear that cookie, I love you!"

"I love you too!!" Patton said while a yawn escaped his mouth.

"But for right now I think it's time for you to get some..." Roman yawned surprising himself a little," And apparently me, to get some sleep." Roman said while picking Patton up bridal style and carrying him to their room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Salutations