Help (L.A.M.P.) Part II

TW: The cuteness is real, and Anxiousness

AU
———————
No P.O.V.
Today was the day, their 5th anniversary. Roman had it all planned out; for the most part. Roman climbed out of bed and went to the kitchen, lucky he had slept on the outside of the bed instead of the inside or else he might not have been able to get out without waking one of the others. He decided he was going to make them all an omelet, he put in some eggs cheese onions bacon sausage spinach and tomato, then cooked it call up. It smelled delicious.
"Morning sunshine!" Patton had woken up and was hugged Roman from behind. Roman jumping a little bit calming when he realized it was only Patton.
"Morning Love. Did I wake you?" Roman didn't want to hear the answer, yes but he knew it was coming.
"Sorta, I rolled over thinking you had been in bed but you weren't and I fell off." Patton didn't seem mad but Roman still felt bad.
"Pat, I'm sorry. Did I wake any of the others?" Patton didn't think he woke any of the others so just shook his head.
"Wacha making Ro?" Roman just remember he hadn't flipped over the omelet. He grabbed a spatula and flipped them.
"I'm making breakfast for you all but it was supposed to be a surprise." As Roman said that he tickled Patton. Patton couldn't help but laugh, he tried but he couldn't.
"Ro...Hahahaha, s-stop! Hahaha!" Patton tried to speak but he was taken over by giggles.
"Alright, I'll stop! But you are too cute when you laugh!" Roman said as Patton gained a pink hue.
——————-
"What..." Yawn, "What are you doing Logy?" Logan had been videoing the cute moment between his two boyfriends not realizing the third snuck up behind him.
"No-nothing!" Logan quickly hid the camera he was holding.
"Logan..." Yawn, "Y-you were doing something."
"No, no nothing at all love." By now the other two were watching in amusement at how cute they were.
"Hey Logan, what were you doing." Logan realized he had caught the attention of the others.
"Really nothing!" Logan tried to run but Virgil has hugging him from behind.
"Where do you think you going?" Logan was red, Patton was giggling his head off and Roman just watching.
"I really wasn't doing anything, I-i swear."
They looked at each other then back at Logan.
"Are you sure you weren't doing anything?" Roman said as he slowly walked over. Logan gulped
"N-no." Out of all of them, Logan was the best at hiding his emotions but it was hard when he couldn't control the blush spreading a crossed his face. Virgil continued to hug him but by this time resting his head on his shoulder and whispering in Logan's ear.
"Are you suuuuuure Logan?" Logan screeched. Patton lifted Logan's chin to looked at him.
"Really Logan, you weren't doing anything..." Patton said smugly.
"REALLY I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!"
"One...two...three!"
"What! Where are you taking me?" The three had picked him up and were carrying him to their room.
"Each time you lie, you lose a piece of clothing!" Patton said happily. Stay strong Logan, stay strong!
"I'm not lying, and I haven't been!" Patton got to choose 1st so he just took off his shoes.
"Logan really! Don't make this difficult, what were you doing?" Virgil kinda saw what he had been doing but was sleeping so didn't say anything.
"I wasn't doing anything!" It was Romans turn, he was more of a playboy and decided to go right for his shirt, though he had to take off his tie 1st.
"Wait! S-stop!" Logan pleaded.
"Not until you spill the truth!" Roman continued.
"I-i was... it's for our anniversary! It's part of my gift. Th-that's why I didn't want to tell you..." Roman continued anyway.
"Roman?"
"Yes, Patton?"
"Why are you still taking off Logan's shirt?"
"No reason."
"Wow Roman, wow!" Logan finally had the strength and jump out of the grasp of the three and managed to land on Virgil.
"S-sorry..." Virgil was more shocked than anything but was okay.
"It's okay Logy." The four of them got up and walked downstairs, Logan putting on his shirt and tie while walking down the stairs with the others and Roman pleading for him not too.
————————
Patton ran into the kitchen and got them all food.
"Thank you, Patton!"
"Thanks love!"
"Honestly, I don't think the food would have tasted as good if I made it alone. Thank you, Pat!" Roman wanted credit but didn't want to make today all about him.
"Awwww, you're welcome." A light pink blush appeared onto Patton's face.
"Well I would give you all your gift now but I gave them to you a few days ago!" Roman had another gift in mind but wasn't sure it counted as a gift?
"We-well I got everyone a ummmm... shirt. I customized them online..." Before Virgil could even pull the shirts out he went red as a tomato.
"Here Roman... and Patton... and
L-logan.." Romans said 'Royal pain!', Patton's said 'Puppy Prince!', And Logan's said 'Sure I need vocabulary cards to understand millennials, but I'm still an ok guy!'

"AWWWW!!! THANKS, VIRGIL! I LOVE YOU!" Patton basically screamed and gave Virgil a kiss.

"Thank you Emo nightmare!" Roman said also giving Virgil a kiss.
"Yes, Thank Virgil. I love this gift but definitely, love you more." Logan said also giving Virgil a kiss. Everyone put on their shirt. Virgil unzipped his shirt to show the shirt that he had gotten himself. 'I'm the smile bringer' the shirt was dark purple with a bright purple lightning bolt going through it.
"AWWWWW VIRGIL THAT SHIRT IS SO CUTE!"
"Thanks, Pat." All of them began to eat and this is were Roman brought up the session.
"So guys, I know we all get along great but I think if we go to a couples session just a few times. I-it might help us to express our emotions better?" Roman closed his eyes ready for a fight but nothing came.
"Okay, that's okay but for me!" Patton said.
"Fine by me," Logan said.
"Honestly I don't care." Virgil was not one to share his feelings and without a fight from him, it made Roman feel better.
————————
To be continued!