Falsehood (Logan x Deceit)

TW: Lying, and Stealing

AU

------------------

No P.O.V.~Sunday, April 29, 2018 

"Deceit, where are my Astronomy books for class?" Deceit just giggled.

"I don't know, where did you place them last?" Logan began to look infuriated, Deceits lies got to him but to Logan, Deceit was still a fairly amazing man.

"FALSEHOOD!!! YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Logan yelled becoming even madder.

"I really don't know, You are going to just have to share or rent a book for class today." Deceit smirked, as that idea phased Logan it got him even madder.

"Honey, I really don't know. Go you're going to be late." Deceit knew exactly where the books were but he found it cute when Logan got all mad and defensive.

"You're right, bye!" Logan began to run out but was graded loosely by Deceit.

"No goodbye, I love you?" Deceit said while trying to look offended.

"No, You upset me. You know exactly where my books are." Logan said wiggling out of his grasp and then leaving without another word.

~Monday, April 30, 2018

"DECEIT, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!! THIS IS THE 2ND DAY SOMETHING IS MISSING!" Deceit just sat there acting innocent.

"I have no idea where your tie is, you're the one who miss placed it." Logan was as mad as he was yesterday, Deceit just sat there in amusement.

"FALSEHOOD!" Logan screamed, defending himself.

"Just wear one of your other ones, you'll look just as handsome!" Deceit spoke smugly, Logan turned his head not wanted to show weakness.

"Fine, I have to go! At least my books aren't missing this morning, speaking of books have you 'found' the other ones?" Logan was still a bit red but he had better control of his voice.

"No love, I have not found them." Deceit lied once more.

"Alright, I have to go. Bye!" And with that Logan ran out, again not wanting to give the proper goodbyes because of his Boyfriends lies.

~Tuesday, May 1, 2018

"Deceit I swear! WHERE THE HELL ARE MY GLASSES!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SEE!" Deceit stared in amusement once more.

"You will soon see again, love." Deceit said moving from where he was sitting so Logan could not place him by his voice.

"Don't touch me!" Logan yelled trying to wiggle out of his grasp but Deceit had a firm grip and was not letting go.

"You will see soon, love." He repeated. Deceit carried Logan downstairs to the living room where he sat Logan down and gave him his glasses.

"Deceit you better run before I..." Logan looked up stunned at what he saw. On the walls huge stories and pictures of things they did together in the past, the tie he was looking for the day before with a huge story and pictures around. Logan's personal favorite his education journey, That's where my books went, ripped and hung. I hope he knows he paying for new ones. 

"Happy Anniversary Honey." Deceit said hugging Logan.

"Thank you, Love, but I hope you know you're buying me new books," Logan said looking him straight (gay) in the eyes and sorta ruining the moment.

"I already have, go open your gifts." Logan nodded and walked over.

"I love you!" Logan said looking at the camera before Deceit took a picture.

"I love you too." Deceit took another picture while kissing Logan's cheek.

"Can you stay at home?" Deceit asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Can you make money by snapping your fingers?"

"No..." Deceit said looking even sadder.

"Sorry love, I have to work. I'll be home soon, then we can watch Netflix and cuddle. Okay?" Logan said reassuring him.

"Okay." And with that Logan kissed the top of his head and left for work.

-------------------------

Honestly feel this turned out really good, one of the works that stuck in my head.