Tear (Deceit x Virgil)

TW: Rape Mention, Cursing, Angst
No P.O.V
———————

"Virgil, how about you come out and play, my stomach doesn't feel too good and what's under that could use a bit of help too..." Virgil was young, only about 7; He was kidnapped and rapped, torched and used as a toy. Being so young and having a moment in your life like this, was traumatizing.
"Virgil...come out come out where ever you are and if you do it now, you'll only have an hour of playtime with daddy." The man wasn't actually his father but Virgil was forced to call him that, if he didn't it was 3 hours of something no one ever wanted to be forced into.

"Love...." Virgil was beginning to shake, not actually shaking himself, he was scared to death the man might find him. "VIRGIL!" Virgil awoke shaking, shivering and drenched in sweat. He looked up and clung to the person in front of him.
"Honey, it's okay, it gonna be okay. It was all a dream, you'll be okay." Feeling soaked from tears and sweat, Deceit knew what upset Virgil and wasn't surprised it did.

"Little boy Virgil, you're all safe with me. No one's gonna hurt you or all hang them on a tree. You will be safe and sound in my arms and even when I'm gone, you'll always be. I have trained you for years and you have fought ninjas and warriors, no one will hurt you, you'll be safe and sound. Ain't no one gonna mess with you." No one knew Deceit could sing because he never did, he only ever sung to Virgil; it calmed him down and that made both of them happy.
"It'll be okay Virgil, I got you, I love you and no one will ever take you away. I promise." And with a few more hush's and rocks, Virgil fell asleep peacefully to the sound of his husband's heartbeat.

---------------------------------------------------

Salutations