Traveling Issues (Logan x Patton)

TW: Non

Au

------------------------------------------

No P.O.V.

" Roman! Why did we have to take a plane? Couldn't we have taken a boat or something." Virgil said holding on to Roman's sleeve. He had had a panic attack on the plane because of his fear of flying.

"Well Virgil, this was the fasted way get here. And we only had a day, at max, to get here because of when we booked the hotel." Virgil huffed, flicking the hair out of his face. He didn't let go of Roman's sleeve till they got to the luggage area.

"So Roman, about the hotel arrangements. How big is the room?" Patton held his breath, he remembered begging Roman to get a two-bed hotel room so him and Logan would be"forced" to stay in the same bed.

"Well, I got a two-bedroom hotel. It was the least expensive." Logan cocked his head.

"But Roman we need three beds, one for you and Virgil, one for Patton, and one for me." Patton laughed walking but behind Logan.

"I guess you'll just have to bunk with me!" Logan rolled his eyes. Patton just smiled and walked to their rental car. It was a dark blue Nissan Ultima, Logan had chosen it.

"Well, everyone! I wanna drive!" Roman said instantly giving Virgil shotgun to the front seat. Roman began to drive to the hotel, it was 10:46 p.m. so they were all a little tired. Everyone expect Virgil who had still been a bit shaky from the plane ride. Patton starred out the window in aw at all the sights and Logan sat there quietly reading his book. When they got to the room Logan saw a couch and was debating whether or not to sleep there but he ruled it out due to the fact he could wake up with back pains. But another idea struck him while he was in the shower he could separate the bed with the pillows from the couch. After getting out he set the pillows in the dead center of the bed. Patton turned to him in his cat pajamas.

"Logy, what are you doing?" He questioned.

"Well, I think it would be odd to sleep in the same bed together without some separation because we aren't dating," Logan said blushing.

"Oh...well, okay. Whatever makes you comfortable." Patton said rolling over and going to sleep. As the night went on and all of them fell asleep Patton began tossing and turning; Rearranging the pillows in the center of the bed. Logan rolled over to grab the pillows to hold still dead asleep but ending up spooning Patton. Patton also still being asleep just curled up into Logan's arms. 

Virgil woke up 1st that morning, looking over to Logan and Patton he saw they were spooning and woke up Roman. Roman squealed, waking up both Logan and Patton.

"Lo-logan what are you doing?" Patton said sitting up to grab his glasses, with Logan still holding onto his waist. He squealed realizing what was going on. Roman and Virgil just laughed as they continued to record the two.

Logan got up confused, putting on his glasses as well. Realizing the pillows of separation were gone.

"We-well I-i was sleeping and seemed to have hugged you through m-most of the night." Logan hid his face in the pillowing not wanted to show weakness through emotions. Patton moved the pillow from Logan's face and whispered something in his ear causing him to become even redder.

"Pa-Patton, that's no-not true. I swear!" Patton giggled.

"Yes, it is!" He said leaning in to kiss Logan. 

"And that's why Paris is the called the City of Love!" Roman squealed.

------------------------------------------------

Salutations