Rome has Fallen (L.A.M.P.) RB Part III

RB~Roman's Birthday 

TW: Rope tying, and Sexual mention 

AU

 --------------------------------------------------------- 

No P.O.V. 

Virgil, Logan, and Patton woke up as they had planned. Patton went down to make breakfast, Logan went to set up 'the gift', and Virgil stayed in bed with Roman to keep him from going downstairs till the other two were done. Patton had decided to make Roman's favorite, waffles, as an extra treat for the birthday boy. Logan put the wooden horse in the living room with three untangled ropes placed on the couch behind it. When Patton was almost done making breakfast, Logan gave Virgil the okay to blindfold the prince and lead him downstairs. 

"Virgil, why must I be blindfolded for this? Aren't my gifts wrapped?" Roman questioned. Virgil laughed. 

"You'll see sir-sing-a-lot," Roman sighed and just went along. Virgil led him to the wooden horse and sat him down.

"This seat is very uncomfortable!" Roman complained attempting to get up. Patton pushed him back down onto the wooden horse.

"No, you're not allowed too!" Patton giggle as be grabbed the remaining rope on the couch.

"Three...two...one!" On one in unison Virgil, Patton, and Logan tied a different part of Roman's body to the horse. Virgil went for his legs, wrapping the rope on time around both of Roman's legs and the horse then each leg separately. Patton went for the stomach, tying the rope to Roman's belly then to the horse's neck. Logan went for his hands, tying them in a handcuff knot and then tying the remaining rope onto the horse.

"wHaT aRE yOu dOInG?!" Roman struggled and complained. They all giggled. Virgil leaned in and took off Roman's blindfold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said in unison. Then Logan tipped the rocking horse over, making it and Roman fall to the floor with a bang.

"Oh no, Rome had fallen!" Pattan squealed.

"Very funny guys...untie me. I get the joke." Roman said rolling his eyes.

"Nope, it may be your birthday but this is our gift~" Virgil said menacingly. Logan picked up Roman and the horse and pushed them to the table.

"You aren't gonna make me watch you eat, are you? It's my birthday?!" Logan shook his head and put a fork with food in front of Roman's mouth.

"Oh, so you gonna feed me and take care of me all day?" He scoffed.

"Pretty much," Patton said taking the fork from Logan and feeding it to Roman. As they all ate there food Patton ending up feeding Roman.

"So can I get untied now?" Roman asked they all shook their heads.

"We have a better plan~" Virgil said removing any ropes connected to the horse and carrying Roman upstairs while the other two followed behind. Roman learned something new about himself that day, he had more kinks than any of the other sides.

----------------------------------------

Salutations.