The Wink (Roman x Patton)

TW: Stress
AU
————————
Romans P.O.V.
I was living life, high school was great. I was a Jock, loved by all; Was friends with everyone in the school but then he came into my life and everything got flipped...

I was walking to Drama, and when I got there I noticed there was a new student. He was a little bit shorter than me and had a grey cardigan tied around his neck, he wore a blue Polo shirt and grey pants. The odd thing was the moment I saw him, my heart sped up, my cheeks got hot, and it was hard for me to look in his direction.

I went right into the changing room and began my vocal warmups. I needed to be able to speak and sing, I mean that was what I was here for. He walked in and stood in the mirror next to he fixing his cardigan.
"Hi, their! I'm Patton! What's your name?!" He stuck his hand out and smiled. My voice went weak.
"M-my names Roman." I shook his hand, I was super nervous. But I wasn't sure why...
"SO... what role are you going to try out for?!" He was oddly energetic, and smelled like... flowers?
"The main male role, I usually get it. What brings you here? I haven't seen you around?" I was terrible at small talk, but I had to try.
"OH! I'm just trying to get any roll, it doesn't matter! And I'm new here, my dads and I moved here recently! They said that I should join I club, I was in used to be in chorus and my dad said that I had a beautiful voice and should try out for drama!" He seemed to be fine with what he said, he said his dads? Did that make him adopted... I didn't want to be rude but I had to ask.
"Are your parent gay? Not to be rude, if you don't want to tell me you don't have to.
"Yeah, I have two dads. They've been married for the past 3 years. So to answer your question, yes they are gay. Is there anything wrong with that?" He looked sad but still had that happy grin on his face. My heart began to race faster.
"No, no. I'm... I'm just uneducated in the area and wanted to learn something...?" His sad smile lifted.
"OH!!! Okay, so I don't want to assume but you're not gay... are you?" I really wasn't sure at this point, I bet he could see the blush on my face after he said that.
"You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable. I'm Gay, but just because I am doesn't mean I'm gonna hit on all the boys. Only the special ones." After he said that he booped my nose and left.

As additions began, I kept glancing at him but he never took his eyes off me. It was a normal thing for people to do when someones on stage but there was something more. But I decided to stop thinking and just perform

Patton's P.O.V.
"I think I might have flustered him..." I looked at Logan. "What do you think Logan?"
"Hmmm? Oh, S-sure." Not sure if he knew what I was saying, his nose was always in a book. He was a friend from my old school who moved here a year before. Roman had finished performing and I heard the teacher yell "BRAVO MR. SANDERS!" As he walked off stage I saw where he sat down and decided to jump in the seat next to him.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" I yelled, "Find me after school!" I winked and jumped back over to my seat with Logan, I laughed after seeing his face after I had finished performing.

Romans P.O.V.

For the rest of the day I couldn't focus, math was a blur and I don't even think I went to English. All I could remember what he said to me after my addition, 'Find me after school'. The bell rang and I almost screamed. I didn't know what he meant by that wink but I was gonna find out.

Patton's P.O.V.

I waited for him by the west wing, which I heard no one ever went to. After about 10 minutes, I wasn't sure if he was gonna show up. A smile appeared on my face as I saw him walk around the corner, "ROMAN!!!" I yelled as I walked up to him, He opened his arms for a hug and I jumped. He coughed a little and I let go. "What did you mean by that wink...I haven't been able to focus all day?" I laughed, "This silly..." I grabbed his chin and pulled him into a kiss.

________________________________________________________________

Salutations