High Heels (Deceit x Remus) Part II

TW: Incognito Sexual Mention

---------------------------------------------

Remus' P.O.V.

As I skipped down the hallway, back to my boyfriend's room, completely forgetting what I was going to ask Roman, I passed a mirror and decided to change what I was wearing to better match my boots. I put on a pair of fishnets the ran my skin tight booty shorts and changed my shirt to a skin-tight neon green shirt with an added cropped leather jacket. After I change...in the hallway mind you, I walked into my boyfriend's room.

"What do ya think?" I said showing off the best parts of my outfit. Deceit's jaw dropped.

"Reem's?? Yo-you look stunning!" I walked over to my flustered boyfriend sitting on his lap, my legs kneeling on either side.

"I do?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ye-yeah!" He said looking up at me. I lean down and gave him a kiss.

"Your turn!" I said jumping off of him pulling him into the closet. We looked around but found nothing so then we ran back to my room to look in my closet...also finding nothing. So I decided to just borrow my brother's clothes. We looked around a bit and I found a yellow t-shirt with a snake on it and a long black knitted jacket. Deceit but them on and I laughed. We didn't choose a pair of pants yet and he was in a pair of Slytherin briefs.

"Hey, don't judge me!" 

"I'm not judging you, snack man," I said winking, making him shiver.

"Wait? Did you just call me a snack?" I nodded, as giggles began to escape my mouth.

I looked around a bit and found a black pair of booty shorts like mine and decided that Deceit was gonna match with me. I gave him the black pair of booty shorts, fishnet tights, and a yellow pair of heeled boots with black laces, plus a cute black flower crown to top it off.

"So...what do you think?!" I said jumping up and down looking at Deceit in the mirror.

"Did you just want us to match?" I nodded, hugging him from behind, kissing his neck.

"You look so cute! I love you so so so so so so much!" I kissed his neck again, squeezing him harder.

"I-i love you too..."Deceit said trying to breathe.

"Oh...sorry," I laughed, letting go.

"What are you doing in my closet?" Roman said barging in on us.

"I was dressing up Deceit!" I pointed, Roman pulled us out by the collar of our shirts.

"Dude really?" Deceit complained. I looked over to see Virgil laying on Romans bed.

"De...we need to go," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him out of my room only to hear the door lock as soon we left. I looked at him and we broke out in laughter. I decided to stay with Deceit that night...not wanting to interrupt my brother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Salutation.