That Night (Thomas x Patton)

TW: Non

AU

-----------------------

No P.O.V.

"Hey! Patton, would you like to watch some good old cartoons with me?!" Thomas said smiling at his roommate who had been cooking dinner for the two.

"Well sure! Just let me finish wiping in the kitchen!" He laughed mixing the mashed potatoes. Then adding salt as he set them on the table. Thomas sat down at the table taking a big spoonful and plopping it onto his plate. Patton then brought out the chicken. And they sat there rambling about small things and making jokes.

Later then evening they both curled up on the couch with their oversized blankets and pillows. They started by watching Steven Universe, then Gravity falls. Patton got scared and jumped into Thomas' lap when Bill began to attack Gravity Falls but Thomas didn't mind. 

After they were done rewatching both series, they began to talk about all the little wonders in life. Thomas laid down Patton not leaving side. Both began to get tired, Patton dozing off 1st as Thomas ran his hands through the moral man's hair. Soon after Thomas fell asleep, with an 'I love you.' To Patton. 

Waking up the next day Patton just smiled and pecked a kiss onto Thomas' cheek making him smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the figurative late arrival of this story. Salutations.