Welcome Home (Logan x Patton) Adoption Part II

TW: Non

Au

---------------------------------------------------------------

No P.O.V.

As they popped in the car, the Pop turned on some pop for his kiddos. Virgil looked to Logan and tapped him a shoulder from the back seat, "Um Logan?"

"Yes, Virgil?" Logan said softly, turning to Virgil. 

"I'm going to need a new shirt... my um ace bandage ripped this one," Virgil said, moving his arm so Logan could see.

"Ah, I see. Alright, we will order you one later tonight. And maybe an actual binder." Logan said nodding, as he turned back around.

 "Hey, Roman Remus? Could you not fight while the Pop is trying to drive." Patton said sweaty. Looking at the boys through the rearview mirror. Both nodded, Remus, taking his finger out of Romans' nose, as Roman let Remus out of his headlock. 

"Thank you!" Virgil said smiling, as he pulled an extra pair of headphones out of his pocket, and skipped through his playlist stopping on a song he hadn't heard in a while. After the song was finished, in his luck they pulled up to the new house. He felt someone shake him, so he looked up only to see Remus.

"LOOK AT THE NEW HOUSE!" He shouted. As they pulled into the driveway, the three children watched in awe. It was a relatively large house with a nice two-car garage. The gardens were well kept, and the light blue flowers brought out the dark blue shingles atop the house. As they walked inside the large black door, to their left they saw an office with blue walls and shelves filled with books that stretched the whole span of the back wall. To their right, they saw a beautiful living room with a grand archway to lead you in. There was a large bay window with bunches of pictures all scattered around. And in front there was a relatively large staircase with a small hallway beside it, most likely leading into the kitchen and dining room. All three boys went up the stairs and walked down the hallway to their left. There were three empty rooms, each with an attached bathroom. Roman chose the largest out of the three rooms, so he could fit his many Disney and NASA posters on his wall. Virgil chose the darkest painted room out of them all, it was painted a dark Purple same as his favorite jacket, only hanging a few posters around the room. Remus decided to take the room with enough space for an experimentation section. He needed to be able to put sheets and cardboard down with enough space to still fit the bed. As each boy started to unpack, so did the drama.

"ROOOOMMMMMMENNNNN! Did you take my deodorant?" Remus yelled.

"No, you ate it all before we got here!" Roman yelled back.

"No, I didn't!" Remus complained walking out of his room, Roman doing the same, "DAD! ROMAN TOOK MY DEODORANT!" Patton looked to Roman and Remus.

"Now boys please stop fighting. And Roman if you did take his deodorant please give it back." Patton pleaded.

"I DIDN'T TAKE IT! HE. ATE. IT. ALL." Roman yelled.

"Oh yeah I did," Remus chuckled scratching the back of his neck, " but um... I found another bottle." Logan chuckled walking up behind Patton.

"Three kids, that's a walk in the park," Logan said quoting what his husband had said a week ago.

"Oh hush you," Patton said giggling booping Logan's nose.

Once Remus was settled in he went to find Roman and bother him. When he got to his brother's room he saw him laying on his bed with new red sheets that had been given to him by Logan. 

"What is Prince Disney freak watching today?" Remus said jumping next to his brother.

"Snow White?" He said rolling his eyes pausing the movie.

"Good thing you paused it or you might miss repeating all the lines!" Remus laughed, attacking his brother with tickles. Roman giggled and trying to keep a straight face and a strict look in his eye. 

"Oh, that just won't do," Remus pouted, tickling his brother harsher than before. Roman squirmed around, trying his best not to make a sound. He eventually gave in, laughing and flailing his arms around, as any ticklish person would. In the process accidentally smacking his brother in the face.

"Ouch Roman!" Remus yelled, letting go of his brother and moving his hands to his face. Roman reached for Remus, apologizing for hitting him. But as this was happening Remus' expression changed to an evil one.

"What if we bothered Virgil?" Remus smirked looking as his brother, who smirked back nodded. Both of them got up and tip-toed over to Virgil's room, where they stopped and hid behind the door listening. Only to hear Virgil playing guitar and singing softly. 

"Hey Roman, did you know Virgil could play guitar?" Remus whispered. 

Roman looked at him and whispers "No, I didn't?" Virgil was singing a song called 'On the Borderline', made by a popular artist at the time. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's about 5:30 maybe we should call them in for dinner?" Logan suggested.

"Yes, I'll get them," Patton said walking upstairs to fetch his kiddos.

"Alright, I'll stay here and set that table," Logan said walking to grab plates.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, he sounds really good!" Remus said a bit too loud, causing the singing to stop. The two boys tried to run but ended up tripping on each other. Virgil yelped at the crash when he opened the door only to see twins on the ground.

"Guys! What were you doing? Stop watching me!" He yelled. As this happened Patton reached the top of the steps only to be met with this 'mess'. 

Remus jumped up, "VIRGIL YOU CAN SING AND PLAY THE GUITAR?"

"I um..." Virgil looked at him, not having any idea of what words were.

"OMG!" Remus said running up to Virgil hugging and swinging him in a circle, taking his feet off the ground. 

"THAT'S SO COOL I CAN'T PLAY AN INSTRUMENT AND I'M 15!" Virgil squealed and giggled looking around to see smiles.

"Hello? I heard yelling and decided to walk up and see what was going on," Logan said appearing behind Patton, "Dinner is all set up and I was wondering if we were going to eat?" All of them nodded. The three children practically racing down the stairs to pick their seats at the table. Patton and Logan walked downstairs after the three had already left the last step, and sat at the head of the table, while Remus sat between Roman and Virgil. Virgil smiled softly at Roman's hums of the song he had just been singing.

"Alright, everyone. Let's eat." Logan said gesturing to the food. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Salutations.