That Snake (Deceit x Patton)

TW: Stealing, manipulation, sexual trickery, and cursing 

Technically no ship.  Patton has a crush on Deceit but Deceit does not return those feelings.

AU

------------------------------------------

Deceit P.O.V.

My roommate had these little things he liked to do...like leave his diary open or leave me messages like I hadn't known it was him. But everyone saw him as a fun-loving outgoing innocent guy, they hadn't seen what I'd seen. I could never tell anyone or they would proclaim my statement to be made of lies, I had grown a reputation in that department, so instead of changing their minds; I changed his.

I decided I was going to have a party during spring break but hadn't the slightest penny in my pocket, I needed the money and I needed it now. I thought about picking up some shifts at the mall but then my mind shifted to the boy sitting in front of me on his laptop.

"Patton~" He perked up moving his computer from his lap.

"Yes?" He said giggling. I walked over to him sitting on his lap.

"De-" I leaned down and kissed him, he tasted like Lucky Charms but it was five at night. If he ate my cereal again so help me! He moaned into the kiss grinding his hips trying to create friction. I reached down inside the pocket of his jeans and found his wallet moving it out of the way. I grouped his ass making him pull away from the kiss and moan loudly, then I simply got off him placing his wallet in my sleeve.

"Tell anyone what just happened and you will lose your precious innocence," I said holding up his journal. He ran over grabbing it and placed it in his nightstand, then dashed to the bathroom. I hummed to the music in my headphones as I walked to my car to go get the alcohol for the party. Alcohol always tastes better when you don't pay for it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Word of the day Feigned- simulated or pretended; insincere.        Used by Remus during Forrbindon Fruit (Dukes Theme) 

Salutations.