Cold Day (Roman x Virgil)

TW: Name-calling

AU

-----------------------------------------------

No P.O.V.

"Virgil! Come outside with me, we can build a snowman!" Roman called from the foyer, Virgil groaned walking over to the door putting on his black winter coat, gloves, and boots.

"Roman it's so bright outside. Do I really have to go out?" Roman pouted.

"Yes. So we can spend time together, Emo Grinch." Virgil rolled his eyes opening the door for his husband. Virgil preferred to be inside where it was warm and dark, outside, in the snow, it was bright and cold and Virgil disliked that very much. Though his dramatic husband seemed to like it and Virgil loved his husband so he went along with him, making him happy.

"LET'S MAKE A SNOW ANGEL!" Roman yelled jumping in the snow face first, Virgil rolled his eyes laying down and creating a snow angel.

"Oh come on Mister Glooms, cheer up!" Roman said yearning a grin from Virgil. Roman began to make a snowman and Virgil followed. They went inside and found some carrots, coal, and old snow gear; Making the snowman fancy, as Roman described it. Then he got an idea, looking at Virgil, Roman held up a snowball.

"Throw that snowball at me and you'll regret it," Virgil warned but Roman didn't care, he threw the snowball hitting Virgil right in the face; Roman turned to run but Virgil had already tackled him to the ground and began throwing any snow he could reach into Romans face. Roman put his hands up in defeat.

"YOU WIN!" Virgil got off giggling and walked back up to the house, Roman followed turning him around and giving him a cold kiss.

"You should know never to throw snow at the Grinch," Virgil said laughing. As they walked into the house taking off their snow gear, and curling up onto the couch; Rewatching The Night Before Christmas for the eighth time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Salutations.