034

Fate is pulling you miles away

And out of reach from me

But you're here in my heart

So who can stop me if I decide

That you're my destiny? - Zac Efron, Zendaya; Rewrite the Stars

***

'Draco?' I heard someone ask, being to afraid to turn around once I had realised that it was Harry calling out my name. I had no idea that he was back in our room again, since he had told me to go to the living room.

'Yeah?' I asked, not wanting to turn around and face him. 'Was it a nice shower?' the raven-haired boy that was probably sitting on his bed asked me. 'You were away for a pretty long time.'

'Oh,' I mumbled while my eyes were still focused on the white wall. 'Yeah, it was okay, I guess.'

'Why are you not looking at me?'

His question made me realise that it was no use in trying to hide myself for him; he would figure it out. I would prefer later over sooner, but knowing that it did not really matter made me turn my face in his direction. As soon as his eyes had seen my face I could hear how he hold his breath.

'That is why,' I mumbled, referring to my left eye that felt swollen and hot. After I had given Zion the first punch, and the second one, and maybe even the third one his fist had hitten my eye. It was only when he was covered in blood that I had stopped hitting him, after that I just walked away. I knew that I had done something incredibly stupid by hitting him, and then I even did something that was worse; I left him there to die.

'O dear God,' Harry said and before I knew it he was sitting next to me on my bed, his fingers softly touching my swollen skin. 'What happened? Did you fall?'

I slowly shook my head in order to let him know that I had not fallen. 'Then what happened?' the boy with the concern green eyes asked me, a little surprised. 'I sort of had a fight?' I admitted shamefully with a shaking voice.

'You what?'

'I had a fight?' I said again, hoping that he would not be too upset with me. The last thing I wanted was for him to decide that I had not changed. I did not want him to leave me, not now. Not when I really needed him, when I really started to like him. 'With who?'

'Zion,' his name had left my lips before I could realise it. This seemed to confuse the raven-haired boy even more, causing him to frown at me. 'With Zion?' he repeated my words with a questionable tone in his voice. 'Why would you do that? He seems so nice.'

'He said some hurtful things,' I admitted that as well, hoping that the boy who was sitting in front of me would not ask any further. I honestly did not want to admit that he had called me a "faggot", neither did I want to admit that he had really gotten to me as soon as he started to treat the boy who was asking me questions at that moment.

'What kind of things did he say?' the boy with the glasses asked me with a much softer, much more caring tone in his voice. He slowly grabbed my hand, while he forced me to look at me with his other one. 'Please tell me, it is okay. I will not judge you, the only person that I want to judge is him.'

I did not want to tell him, too afraid of what he was going to think about me. What if he would call me a faggot as well? What if he would hurt me, or laugh at me? But then again, this was Harry we were talking about. He was kind, patiently, caring and loving towards me, why would his behaviour all of a sudden change drastically? I did not, after all, have to tell him anything about the role he unknowing played in all of this.