037

What I value is the naked contact of a mind - Virginia Woolf; The Pargiters

***

'Harry?' I heard my voice slowly calling out his name. The raven-haired boy had fallen a sleep hours ago whilst lying next to me. We had been sleeping in the same bed for days now, it just felt right to do so. It felt like it was meant to be, on a strange way. The warmth of his body made me want to crawl towards him and let him hold me. But of course that was almost undoable since he seemed to be fast asleep.

'Harry? Are you awake?' I asked, hoping that he would indeed be awake. I heard some mumbling coming from underneath the blankets. There was not a lot of light in the room, so the only thing I could see was his silhouette. Even though I wanted to see every detail of his beautiful face I decided to settle with just this.

'I am now,' he mumbled, creating a feeling of guilt inside of me.

'Oh,' I mumbled, realising how selfish it was from me to wake him up because I could not sleep. 'I am sorry,' I apologized immediately, feeling guilty.

'Do not be,' he mumbled as he turned his head towards me. 'You can wake me up whenever you want, even in the middle of the night.'

'Well then it is your lucky day because it indeed is the middle of the night,' I said, causing a soft laugh to escape his pretty pink lips. Lips that I had felt on mine, not so long ago. When his laugh died on his lips I felt how his hands carefully grabbed mine. 'What is wrong?' the boy with the green eyes, which I could not see clearly enough at that point, asked me with concern lying in his voice. 'Or did you really just want me to hold your hands again?'

'I did want you to hold me again,' I agreed, crawling into his arms a little closer. 'But that is not really why I woke you up.'

'Then why did you do it?'

'I could not sleep,' I mumbled. 'I feel horrible for the past two days. First I punched Zion, something that Dr. Dolan still has not talked about, at all. Then I found out about my mother's lie and broke all those nice coffee- and teacups,' I said, realising just how many wrong things I had been doing these past days. 'What about the good things?' the Boy Who Had Lived asked me softly. 'Like, for example you finally showed that horrible boy that you are stronger then him and that you will not accept his bullying. Then we kissed, can you believe that? We actually kissed and I really liked it. Did you not?'

'Yeah, I really did,' I spoke without even reconsidering my words. I felt how a blush appeared om my cheeks, thankfully Harry could not see it. No one had ever made me blush as much as he made me do before. No one ever had that much influence over my body without even being extremely close to me.

'So, that is a good thing, right?' he asked me and he yawned softly, showing me that he did feel tired. 'I suppose that you are right,' I agreed with him, not fully understanding why he was doing this. 'But what does it matter if so many bad things have happened?'

'You always have to look at things from the bright side,' the boy lying next to me mumbled. 'Otherwise things will never work out, otherwise you will always be sad. Bad things always happen, but so do good things that is just how life works. It is up to you were you are going to focus on.'

'I want to focus on the good things,' I reacted honestly. 'I really do, but I cannot do that. Not on my own. I never learnt how to do that.'

'Sometimes you really can be stupid, or at least a little dumb,' the raven-haired boy said, moving even closer to me to the point that I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I felt electric shocks pulling through my body, just by being so close to him. I longed for his lips, his soft and gentle touch. I craved for him in a way I had never craved anything before. 'What do you mean?' I asked, not sure if I had to feel offended or not by his words. I knew he was still very upset about his break-up with Ginny. Seeing her and talking to her had helped him in some way, I was sure of that. But it still bothered him, more then he would ever admit.

'I mean that you are not alone,' he made himself clear. 'You are not alone, and you never were. But know that you have me I will make sure that you never have to feel lonely anymore. I want to be here for you, not just for now but for a longer time. If you want it too, I would love to still have contact with you after we leave this clinic. Maybe we can help each other, maybe love really can heal the biggest wounds.'

'Harry,' I just whispered, feeling genuinely touched by his words. I never was good with emotions, especially not with turning them into words, that did not mean however that I did not feel the impact of his words very clearly. 'I would love that,' I said, now it was my time to move my face a little closer to his one, so close that our noses were touching. My entire body cried out to be touched by him, to feel him as close as possible. 'I think that I might really be falling in love with you. A little harder every single day.'

'I feel the same way for you,' he whispered, and by the way he spoke I knew he wanted to break the distance between our lips as well. 'You make me feel things that I never thought anyone could ever make me feel, and I feel bad about that since me and Ginny have only broken-up recently. But if I am honest and compare whatever I am feeling right now to what I felt back then I, I do not know, I think I just realised how it feels like to really fall madly and deeply in love with someone.'

My breath hitched in the back of my throat. I could not believe how close we were, both physically and mentally. His sweet words made me want to cry happy tears for the first time ever, it made me want to kiss him, hold him and love him until I could no longer do it. It made me realise that maybe there was a thing called "love". It made me realise why all the people were chasing this holy feeling; it felt so good.

'Can I kiss you?' I asked, softly and insecure. Every fiber in my body wanted to touch his sweet lips again, but I knew that it would not be right to just go for it. I wanted his permission first before anything could happen.

'Please do,' he whispered back. 'Please make me feel like I am literally walking on clouds again.'

'Gladly,' I said, breaking the distant between our lips as mine touched him. A soft groan escaped my lips as I tasted his soft, sweet lips again. My entire body seemed to be melting in the kiss. I could feel my hands moving towards his neck, holding him with a fierce hold, trying to push him even closer to me. The way his lips moved against mine made me seem to forget everything. I forgot the pain and all my worries. When his lips touched mine I did no longer care about the fact that we were both boys or that he used to be my enemy. When our lips touched I felt so good and happy that nothing else seemed to matter anymore.

I slowly rose up, pushing the smaller boy down as I sat down on top of him, with one of my legs on his left side and the other one on his right side. Facing him from above aloud me to really deepen the kiss further. I tried to take a change and slowly licked his lips into our kiss, hoping that he would gave me acces to his mouth. A low groan escaped his lips as he opened them, making me almost faint right there because that was the hottest sound I had ever heard someone make.

When our tongs slowly touched each other I no longer noticed anything else anymore then the boy lying underneath me. Desire spread through my body quickly; desire for him. Desire to touch him, to feel him. All of him.

Our kiss had been caring and gentle before, but it slowly turned into a hard and hungry kiss. I realised that I had been craving for this my entire live; for him.

When his hands slowly scratched my back a soft moan left my lips, causing him to smile in the kiss and scratch me again, a little harder. This caused another, much louder moan to leave my lips. It was like I could almost feel his rapid heartbeat, knowing that my heart was beating even faster made me feel like I was going to faint from pleasure once more.

We slowly broke away from each other and the only thing that filled the room was out heavy breathing.

'You make me feel some sort of way,' I whispered. 'And I think I might get addicted to that.'

'Good,' Harry said, and even though it was very dark in the room I saw him smirking. 'Because I might just get addicted to it as wel.'