038

This moment shaking in my hands

I'll share this secret for a chance - Meg Myers; After You

***

'Draco? O my, what happened to you?' I heard a girly and high voice asking in concern as soon as I took a seat on the uncomfortable couch. I looked up to see Lucia standing right in front of me with a frown resting between her eyebrows. 'Your eye looks horrible, and so do your hands. What on earth have you done?'

I felt my heart beat speed up as I felt offended by her act of kindness, something that was stupid but undeniable.

'Nothing,' I said on a rude way, directly feeling guilty as I saw how her face showed a sign of hurt. 'Sorry,' I directly apologized, genuinely feeling sorry. 'I did not mean to snap at you, but I was just so angry. I do not really now why. Sorry.'

'It is okay,' she said, taking a seat next to me on the sofa. 'I understand that you are a little upset, no matter what happened. You look awful.'

'Wel thank you, so much,' I said sarcastically as I faced her. Now we both had some sort of scar on our face, so in some sort of we matched. 'But I will tell you what happened, all of it, but only if you promise me not to create it into a drama our scream, alright?'

She looked at me with some sort of confusion, not sure how to react to my words. She seemed to be unsure about how to respond to my words. Although the smaller girl did not seem to be sure a hundredth procent she nodded in agreement. 'Alright, I promise, so tell me. Now.'

I reacted to the demanding tone in her voice by firstly telling her what had happened with Zion. 'I thought something would happen between the two of you,' she said, looking at me with concern. 'He did not hurt you too bad, right?'

'No, he did not. I probably hit him even harder and more often then he did to me,' I replied honestly. 'He was bleeding pretty badly, and to be honest I have not seem him after our "accident" so I would not know how he is doing,' I said, realising that I indeed had not seem the red-haired boy after he had threatened Harry. The black-haired girl frowned at me as she told me that she also had not seem him after the night of our fight.

'But I still do not understand why your hands look like that? Is that from the beating?'

'No,' I said, maybe a little too quickly. 'I sort of did this to myself.'

'You what?' the girl with the light-blue eyes asked me shocked. 'I know it sounds absolutely stupid, and it might be just that. But I can sort of explain it,' I started, only to receive another frown from the other girl. 'My mother came to visit me this Saturday, do you remember that I told you that she had finally left my dad?' I asked her, feeling a bitter taste in my mouth just by thinking about her lie. 'Yeah I do, but what had this to do with your father?'

'She lied,' I spoke as the bitter feeling only got stronger. 'She told me about her lie after I had found the bruises on her arm and in her neck. I could not believe that she would do something like that to me and got extremely angry. I guess that I just needed a way to get rid of that horrible feeling, so when I found a room with a table with coffee- and teacups on it I started throwing them until they were all shattered to pieces. Maybe that just was not good enough for me.'

'So you putted your fists into the broken pieces,' the girl with the scar guess, a guess that was correct. 'Yeah, I did,' I mumbled, realising that I had only told her the bad parts about the past few days, I had not told her about me and Harry yet, something that made me feel ashamed.

'Oh and there really is something else I need to tell you, it is about me and Harry,' I could feel the smile growing on my lips and my eyes starting to sparkle just by thinking of him. He made me glow, in a way no one had ever made me glow. 'Oh?' she asked, wiggling with her eyebrows. 'Is it the good kind of news I have been waiting for?'

I felt a blush creeping upon my face as I nodded in agreement. 'It might be, if you were hoping on me and Harry getting together then ye-'

'There you are!' a voice belonging to an older women cut off my words, which died on my lips immediately. 'I have been searching for you,' she explained herself as she entered the room. The normally smiling and carefree nurse now had a look of concern lying on her face, something that caused adrenaline to get realised from my adrenal medulla. Had something bad happened to the raven-haired boy where I had become so fond of? Was he hurt? Was he scared or in pain?

'I have some bad news for you I fear,' Cecilia said, taking a seat on the chair facing us. I felt my body getting tensed as I sat down a at the edge of the sofa. 'It is about that red-haired boy; Zion.'

This even confused me more, had he hurt the boy I liked the way he had done to me?

'What about him?' Lucia, the one that was the most brave out of the two of us asked her, slightly confused as well. 'Is he hurt? Did something happen to him?'

'I am sure Mr Malfoy has told you about what happened in the showers, right?' she asked, something that slightly scared me. Had I hit him so hard that he had sustained permanent damage? Just the thought of my possible role created a sick feeling inside of me. It was a strange mix between self-hate and hate towards him. I was still angry at him for what he had done to Harry, of course I was. Whatever had happened to him did not change that at all.

'Yeah, he has,' the shorter girl answered the older, longer women. 'What about it? Has Draco hurt him that badly that he had to go to a hospital?'

My friend asked the one question I was too afraid to ask. I did not want to know the truth to be honest, but I knew that if I did not hear it I would be wondering about what had happened to him forever. Maybe I had to take this shock and pain quick instead of extremely slowly like I normally accepted pain.

'Well, he had been moved to a different clinic,' she said, causing me to feel relieve streaming through my body. My back touched the sofa rest again as I felt a sigh of relieve leaving my lips. 'Dr Dolan spoke to him a few hours after the accident and to our surprise he admitted what he had done to you. We are sincerely sorry, my boy, he should not have done that. We just want you to know that we care about you and want to make sure that both of you get the help you both need and deserve. Since we have seen you making more progress then him it was only logical that he was send away. But we do want you to know that this was your last warning, if you ever hurt another patient again or get violent towards them we will have to send you away as well. Do you understand that?'

I nodded directly, seeing in the corner of my eyes how the raven-haired boy entered the room.

'Draco? Did you hear it?' he asked happily, not seeing to pay any attention to the nurse. 'Zion had been replaced to another clinic, that means he can not hurt you anymore! Is that not great?'

'I just told them, Mr Potter,' Cecilia said, and his pair of green eyes finally seemed to notice her. He immediately started blushing once he had seen her. 'Sorry,' he said quickly. 'I must sound like a horrible person, but I am just happy that Draco does not have to be afraid of him anymore. I hated it to see him that hurt you know, it just was not fair.'

The nice women looked slightly suspicious from the boy with the glasses to me and back to him before raising up from her chair. 'We agree on that, Mr Potter,' she said before winking at me and leaving the room. We both blushed, making both the raven-haired boy and me blush. Green met steel-blue and no matter how hard I tried I could not break our stare. He was too beautiful not to look at him. His face alone should be in a museum so that all the people in the world could see it, to me it was not honest how I got to see so much of his beauty while so many people did not even get a change.

'I think I figured out what you wanted to tell me before,' a voice that belonged to my other friend broke our eye contact. 'Did you finally confess your feelings towards each other to the other?'

'I guess we did,' I mumbled, feeling how my cheeks turned red again. Lucia immediately stood up and hugged the both of us happily. 'I am so happy for you,' she whispered genuinely. 'I really am.'

'Thank you,' I said whispering as I felt a smile creep upon my face. Not in a million years I had expected to find this much love and accepting on a place; especially not in here.