042

Give me love like never before

'Cause lately I've been craving more - Ed Sheeran; Give me love

***

To say that I was nervous was a huge understatement. I had not eaten anything that day because of my nerves. My perfectionism was starting to bother me again. Even though I had support of the two most lovely ladies I still was not sure how to feel about it. They told me at least a hundredth times that everything would be alright and that Harry would absolutely love it, yet I still was not sure if he would.

'Do you think that he will like the food?' I asked insecurely while putting the cake in the oven. 'I grantee you that he will,' the curly blond-haired women assumed me. We had been preparing some food to eat during something that appealed to be our first, real date this entire afternoon. From freshly made cheese sticks to chocolate cake, from a dragon cut out of a watermelon to alcohol free champagne, we had arranged it all. Well, actually Cecilia had arranged it for me, I would pay her back as soon as I possibly could. During Harry's therapy session with Dr. Dolan Lucia and I had tried to decorate our room as decent as possible. We found out that this was harder then we originally had thought, since we did not have a lot of space and we did not want anyone to be suspicious.

'Alright, so everything is either baked or still baking, am I right?' I asked the nurse who had been an angel to me the entire afternoon. She had not been able to stop talking about how cute it would be if Harry would agree to be my boyfriend. 'Yes, everything is settled. That means you have thirty minutes to get dressed and prepared for your evening, which hopefully will be absolutely wonderful,' Cecilia said, causing me to unknot my apron and carefully place it on the counter. 'Would you please keep a close look on that chocolate cake while I take a quick shower? I do not want to smell bad.'

But I would anyway since the shampoo and soap we were given smelled like the cheapest soap that you could by in a store. I just did not want him to smell that I had been sweating this entire afternoon, partly because I was nervous and partly because it got hot in the kitchen pretty easily.

'Yeah, go ahead and take a shower, I will keep a close look on everything and I will let Lucia know that she keeps an eye on your lover,' she promised me, causing me to blush as soon as she described the raven-haired boy as my lover. I still was not used to it and was not sure if I ever would get used to it. I nodded towards her and left the room to take a quick shower, one that I was not able to enjoy since my nerves were killing me. Then I quickly put on some fresh clothes that Lucia had chosen for me since I was not allowed to see our room until the moment supreme, as she liked to call it.

By the time everything was settled and the boy with the green eyes' therapy had ended I was beyond nervous. With my back pressed against the wall I waited for him to walk to our room.

'I placed the basket with food in the middle, you must be able to find it really quickly,' the older woman told me, causing me to smile at her before pulling her into a thankful hug. 'Thank you, so much,' I thanked them, both of them, knowing that words could never describe just how thankful I really was. After given Lucia a hug as well I watched them quickly walking away, leaving me alone with my nerves to wait for the raven-haired boy. After a few minutes (which felt like hours) I spotted him walking towards me. He looked a little concerned, but when his eyes saw me the frown between his eyebrows quickly disappeared and made room for a smile on his lips.

'How sweet of you to wait for me,' he said before kissing my cheek softly and quickly. This small gesture was still able to cause an electric shock to pull through my body. 'Where do I owe this pleasure to?'

'I just wanted to surprise you,' I told him, 'and that is why I have another, much bigger surprise for you.'

'Really?' he said and by the tone in his voice I could hear him getting more exited. 'Wait, you are not going to tell me that you are leaving, right?'