045

"It's decidedly bizarre, when the Worst Thing happens and you find yourself still conscious, still breathing" - Elisa Albert; The Book of Dahlia

***

'You know,' the raven-haired boy spoke. He had been resting his head on my bared chest for a while now and I could not complain. 'I never thanked you for arranging a family for me on Family Day.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, not wanting to take full credits for it (even though it had indeed been my idea). Harry did not have to know that, at least not necessarily. 'I know that it was you who suggested to invite the Weasley family, Dr. Dolan told me,' his beautiful voice spoke.

'Oh, really?' I asked, not letting him even answer that. 'Well, it was my idea to invite Mrs. Weasley since I know that she is the closest you ever had to a mother figure, all the others just came along I suppose.'

'Do not be so modest,' the Boy Who Lived spoke to me with a punitive tone in his voice. 'If it was not for you they would have never known that Family Day even existed, because of you I had a great day. Unfortunately I could not do the same for you.'

'Do not worry,' I said, locking my eyes to the plastic stars that we had not removed after our date. 'Seeing my father and hearing him talk to me like that was awful, I will admit that. However, Family Day allowed me to finally let go of that man for good. My mother promised me to leave him as well, hopefully for good this time. She is seeing a therapist that can help her get through the divorce as well. Maybe everything is finally making sense, you know. And that after just five weeks of therapy.'

'I know right,' Harry spoke. 'It is crazy how much our lives have changed. I think we have even won the aftermath.'

'What do you mean "Aftermath"?' I asked the other boy. The boy I had grown to love. 'We both have suffered during the war, but when it ended it did not really end for us. Right?' he started, making me nod in agreement. He was right, for me the war never really had stopped until I came to the clinic. 'So, that means that we still had to fight another war; the aftermath. Also known as the war against our own demons.'

'Why are you so smart?' I asked him, slowly placing a kiss on his lips. However, the raven haired boy had different plans. He slowly kissed my lips again, showing me that he wanted to share a proper kiss with me. He slowly climbed on top of me, placing one leg to each side of my body. I felt his tongue slowly entering my mouth, causing a low groan to leave my throat. Every time the raven-haired boy's lips touched mine I seemed to wonder off to a world in which only him and I existed. The taste of his mouth on mine made me almost faint, that is how good it felt. I loved him, I loved his touch, I loved his lips.

I pulled him closer to me, allowing him to take the lead for a moment. However, that moment was only short-lived. I quickly turned us around, causing him to fall on his back as I crawled on top of him. My sudden dominant move make a soft moan escape his lips, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. I reconnected our lips while I allowed my hands to slip under his blue T-Shirt. His hands seemed to have the same idea, soon I felt him softly scratching my back, something that caused a deep, raspy moan to leave my lips.

Soon my lips left his and started to travel in the direction of his neck, were I started to plant soft and wet kisses. I could feel how his body gave in to my touch, I could feel how he started to hold his breath as soon as I found the right spot.

'D-Draco,' he softly moaned as I started to nibble on that sensitive spot carefully. 'Y-You are driving me c-crazy.'

I smiled against his neck and soon after that I reconnected our lips for a last kiss before I pulled away. I would have given everything to just fuck him, right there and then. He looked so flustered, lying on his back with a red colour on his cheeks and his eyes closed. However, I knew that I did not want our first time to be in here; in a clinic for people with mental health issues. I wanted it to be special, simply because he deserved that. And maybe because I knew deep down that I deserved that as well.