Return to Mumbai

After the marriage was fixed in Goa, they spent the remaining days together, visiting all the temples, churches and beaches. On 13th, everyone returned to Mumbai.

All the misunderstandings were cleared between Shikas...they were very happy to take their relation further...they knew that there were few hurdles which they had to pass but they would do together.

First hurdle was family...Vikas's siblings and Shilpa's siblings...then there was his friends who didnt like shilpa...that was not the big problem except one ...they both knew she is going to create the most trouble as she was very possessive of Vikas...

She was none other then Arshi..

They had discussed how they would handle her...he knew that he had to use his mastermind to make her accept Shilpa...without insulting her. He knew there were many ways he could handle her, but he didnt want to go in the bad way..he had promised shilpa so he will try his best to handle it in positive ways...

Vikas had to also handle Siddharth, Komal and Ekta...his other brother Watan was understanding and he had no problem with Shilpa...but these three were very close to him, and it would be difficult for him to handle them. Thank God, his mum was with him and Prii and karan..

Shilpa had to handle her sister Archana...who was against Vikas...but that was not difficult as her aai and Ashu bhaiya would manage her...

Once all these hurdles were passed they would marry...

His mom and aai would meet soon and decide the date of roka, engagement and wedding....they were both happy but still worried.