Bar mein Tamasha

Shilpa pov

Akash came and hugged me...he was being all creepy...he was trying to do all the things which was really disgusting..

"Shilpa...de na ek pappi....kitni pyari lag rahi hai"

I was just laughing but inside I was really angry...I wanted to punch him on his nose...bloody son of a gun. But he was stupid as always and was continuing to do all naughty things...at one point he held my hand and pulled me towards the stage...he told me to dance and he also started dancing....All the drankard men sitting there started hooting...saalo ke ghar pe maa behen nahi hoti kya...I was looking for Vikasji and Prii...couldn't see both of them...now I was damn sure that they were not in the bar and I was fooled...I was getting mad at everyone ...Akash was sticking to me like a lych....I just pushed him and went towards where we were sitting...I just wanted to take my bag and leave the place...but that pervert came from behind and held me from behind...

"Shilpa kaha jaa rahi hai?Abhi to party shuru hui hai...lets dance..bang bang...shilpas with me bang bang...arshis with me...bang bang"

I kicked him on his ankle....face him and was about to slap when arshi hold ny hand..

"Kya hua shilpa...aise kyu behave kar rahi hai..bb house mein to iske saath ye sab karti thi to ab kya problem hai...aur jo ye tumhe sukh dega na vo tumhare Vikasji nahi de payenge"

I was shocked to hear this...i slapped her so hard that she was confused for a second but then u could see her fury...she was angry...she just pulled me and was about to hit me when some1 held her hand...I opened my eyes to see Vikasji holding her hand and prii holding Aakash...I could see anger in Vikasji's eyes as if he is going to kill them both...I was relieved to see them both...

"kya chal raha tum dono ka ha Arshi?"

"Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Tumne to kaha tha na ki tum aaj busy honge?"

"Jab shilpa ne kaha ki is lichad ne use yaha bulaya hai, tabhi mujhe shaq ho gaya tha ki tum dono ki planning hogi....par tumse to main baad mein nipatta hu pehle aakash ki khatirdari karte hai...jyada hi bang bang kar raha tha na ye.."

He turned towards Akash..there was fire in his eyes..he just hold his neck and akash became a jelly..

"Vikas bro meri baat sun...maine kuch nahi kiya...ye to Arshi us din mere paas aayi aur boli ki Shilpa ke saath kuch ganda karte hai jisse tu usse shadi na kare"

"aur tu maan gaya?"

"Nahi..matlab ha...mujhe bhi shilpa par gussa tha to socha thodi masti karenge....I am sorry..sorry Shilpa"

He couldnt even complete his sentence before he got a punch on his face so hard that he fell down on the floor...blood coming from his nose..wah re mere hero..muuuaaah ...but then he was out of control when he agaon started bashing him...prople were now around us taking photos...and recordings...I and prii somehow pulled him away...begore going he turned to Arshi

"Agli baar Shilpa ke baare mein kuch bhi bura socha to mujhse bura nahi hoga...sharam aani chahiye tumhe..ek ladki hokar ek ladki ke baare mein aisa soch rahi ho...tum log kuch bhi karo, humaari shadi to hoke rahegi...aur ek baat arshi..bus kar ab...aur agar nahi karna hai to phir koi achcha sa plan la...tagda wala...anyways....tumse dil.se doati ki thi...aaj tumne us dosti par paani fer diya...ab agar tum.dil se bhi maafi mangogi to mujhse nahi milegi...priii..inko ghar pahucha dena..main shilpa ki gaadi mein chala jaunga"

Saying this he pulled me with him...and we were outside...i knew deep inside he was hurt because of Arshi's words.