Party

Vikas PoV

She was crying...I hugged her, she was looking pretty in that white dress, an absolute damsel. I was fallingbin love with her ...day by day she was capturing my mind, my heart...I was not able to think anything else...

"Shilpa ji, chale?"

"Kaha? Aur is gown mein?"

"ha...aur aap bahut pyari lag rahi hai is white mein....pata hai aapko, white mein aap bilkul Priety Zinta dikhte ho.."

"bas, bas Guptaji, main jaanti hun aapki aage ki lines....aapki aankhen aur roomani lagti hai...par jana kaha hai?"

"Surprise hai, chale?"

She nods and one time again I hug her, and wish her...I want to kiss each part of her but again I have to control..as we are getting late, so I just peck on her lips and we go...

We reach the hotel...she does not say anything...we raech our room...its dark..everyone shouts "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHILPA"

She is surprised, happy..she looks at me with love...everyone surrounds her and wish her..

"Shilpa, janamdin ki dher saari badhaiya beti...aapke janamdin par main aapko mere ye kangan dena chahti hun"

She bends and touches mumma feet...then all wishes and we enjoy...all are relaxed and enjoying...the party is success...then at 2 am all of them is all set to leave..they tell us to stay in the room today as the room is booked for full night.

After every one leaves, Shilpa comes and hugs me...I am surprised...She looks in to my eyes and at that moment I know what I want..I kiss her mouth deeply,..i savour all her flavour, her smell...i want to cherish them till our wedding...

"Guptaji, thank You very much for making my day special...I Love you Guptaji"

"acha ab Guptaji kab tak bolengi aap?"

"Pasand nahi aapko mera Guptaji kehna?Thik hai...how about Gupta doodhwale.."

I smirk and she laughs..."kahiye jo aapka man ho kahiye, ek baar shadi hone do phir dekhna aapki kya haalat karta hun"

"achcha , aisa kya karoge?"

"surprise hai...vaise abhi 2 mahine bache hai shadi ke liye..."

"aai keh rahi thi ki shadi ki taiyaariyan shuru kar deni chahiye...kis kisko bulayenge aap"

"sabko..I want this happiness and this phase of my life to be shared with everyone...I want to show them proudly that I have the most beautiful wife on earth, I want to show them that now that I am not single, please stay away from.me"

"ha ha jaise aap reh payenge unse dur?"

"jab tum.mere paas hongi na Shilpa to mujhe kisi aur je paas jaane ki jaroorat hi nahi hongi aur vaise bhi maine kab ka parties aur late nights band kar diye hai"

"Ha ha vo to pata hai..aap sudhar rahe hai....aap bahut achche hai Vikasji, main aapko dukhi nahi dekh sakti..aage kisi ne bhi aaoko taklif di to mujhse buravjoi nahi hoga..."

"achcha fir to sabse jyada dukh aur takleef to aap hi mujhe deti ho" i said in a naughty way.

"main..main aapko kaise dukhi karti hun?"

"aap chance hote hue bhi itna dur rehti ho...aap mujhse dur bhagti ho jab bhi main aapke kareeb ata hun...pata hai kitni takleef hoti hai"

Uff ye sharmana...the way she blushed hearing this was enough to make my day ..