Lonavala

Vikas POV

I wanted so much to spend time with her that I decided to go with her to Lonavala...she was hesitant at first but then she agreed....I was very happy..I wanted to make it best...but the biggest problem was taking the permission...I called Ashu bhaiya and told him everything...surprisingly, he was understanding and immediately agreed..so did my mom.

Next day, early in the morning I went to pick her up...she was waiting for me...she was looking very beautiful as always...we started our journey together...Today I would spend time with her knowing her and would love to tell about my insecurities, my love, my passion ...

The first thing she said was...

"Guptaji, main aapke saath aa to gayi, but main nahi chahti ki aap koi tharki vali harkatein kare...mujhse dur rahenge samjhe?"

There, she burst my bubble with 2 seconds...hmm...that we will see later ..

"Achcha...aisi kounsi tharkipana ki hai maine aapke saath?"

"mere saath nahi kiya hai..par bakiyon ke saath to karte hai na...ab ye mat kehna ki producer hoon to karna padta hai n all"

"Thik hai aage se nahi karunga...par tumhe bhi meri ek ichcha puri karni padegi"

"kounsi?"

"Aaj bina lade mere saath achche se rahogi aur dher saari baatein karogi"

"to aapka kehne ka matlab hai main ladti hun aapse?"

"Maine aisa kab kaha...maine kaha hum nahi ladenge"

"Achcha thik hai..manzoor hai mujhe"

"aur ek aur ichcha hai...meri baalo ki maalish karogi, mujhse dher saara pyar karogi aur meri har baat manogi"

"Kuch jyada nahi ho raha hai, Guptaji? "

Bickering and fighting, we reached Lonavala. I had booked only one room...she kept quiet at the reception but once we reached the room..she was furious...

"Guptaji, abhi humari shadi nahi hui hai...ek hi kamre main kaise rahenge...main nahi reh sakti aapke saath ek hi kamre mein...mere liye dusra room book karo"

"shilpa, hum ek saath time bitane aaye hai..alag alag kamre mein rehkar kaise bitayenge...?"

Saying this, I went next to her..she backed away..i moved forward...

"Guptaji, jyada kareeb aane ki koshish na kare...main chillaungi"

I held her waist, pulled her towards me and said.."Chillau...kya bologi? Hone wala pati hun tumhara...aur maine abhi kuch kiya bhi nahi...tum chaho to..."

She blushed..her cheeks were red...I loved teasing her...she was so cute...i kissed her on her forehead, she didnt move...so i became bold n kissed on her nose..still she didnt say anything...so when i tried to move towards her lips...she kicked me so hard on my ankle with her heels that i could see all the stars at one time...I swear...i was so surprised and angry on her..
She puahed me and ran to the other side of the room laughing...

"Guptaji...kya hua?juice peeyenge ?"

And that cracked me...we both fell on floor laughing..till our stomach started aching.