Bar

Shilpa PoV

As decided, I got ready and left the house to go to the bar at 7 30pm....it was in Bandra...so had to leave early to avoid traffic....Vikasji would come later ...I texted him that I am leaving the house....

After drive of 1 and half hour, I reached the bar n restaurant...I was feeling uncomfortable...it was a posh bar with many big personalities visiting it....I hesitantly went inside...It was dark inside...some bollywood music was going on...bar dancers were dancing and the waitresses were wearing some skimpy clothes and serving drinks...it took me few moments to adjust to the darkness...

Suddenly, someone came and hugged me...i was terrified...I was about to scream when I saw it was Akash. He hold my hand and took me to the corner....I saw Arshi sitting there....She smiled and also hugged me...I was fuming inside..

"Akash...tumko sharam nahi aayi mujhe yaha bulate hue?"

"Chill Shilpa...kya hai yaha?I was visiting here to socha tuze bhi bulavu...whats the big deal?

"Arshi..tum yaha kaise..akash ne to kaha tha ki vo akela hoga"

"Arey Shilmaa, hum aapke bachche hai...aapke bagair jee nahi sakte...please baithiye...humse guftgu kariye...aisi bhi kya narazgi..kyu Akash?

"Haa...arshi sahi keh rahi hai....aur ab mujhe ek pappi de...kitni pyari lag rahi hai dekh tu...sahi mein kash tu 25 yrs ki hoti....main tuzhse shadi karta"

"Sharam nahi hai na tuzme Akash....ek taraf maa kehta hai aur dusri taraf aisi baatein...shi..aur Arshi ab humara koi rishta nahi hai...aap mujhe sirf Shilpa keh sakti hai"

"Shilpa tu kya peeyegi?"

"Kuch nahi Akash..main yaha isliye aayi kyunki tuze mujhse baat karni thi...mujhe ye jagah bilkul pasand nahi hai...please jaldi se bol jo bolna hai and I am leaving"

While saying this,I was continuously watching towards the door...Vikasji was supposed to be here....suddenly my phone vibrated with a message and i saw that it was Vikasji's message ...he had already reached the bar with Prii and was watching us...I was relieved.

"Arey ye kya Shilpa...kuch peena nahi matlab...Akash tu ek kaam kar tu mere liye ek Vodka la aur Shilpa ke liye neembu paani...kyu thik hai na"

"Arey isse kya puch rahi hai..main leke aata hun"

"Shilpa, kaisi rahi aapki Dubai trip?"

"Achchi rahi Arshi...hit tha show"

"Shadi ki taiyari kaisi chal rahi hai"

"abhi to bahut vakt hai Arshi...ho jayegi...vaise tum aogi na madad karne?"

"Arey bilkul aungi...kaise nahi aaungi..aur us din ke liye maaf karna...maine gusse mei kuch bhi bol diya..."

AAkash came with the drinks...i took the drink...i didnt wanted to drink it but they were watching me...suddenly, there was a crash on a stage...both of them looked that side and i got and opportunity to throw the drink...but now was the main part...acting like i was a drunkard...They saw me and was surprised to see me finish my drink....I acted as if the drink has hit me and i started slurring while talking...

"Aur Akash bol na...Kya hmm bolna chahta tha...vaise tu hai bahut cute...hmm...par tere lakshan bahut hi khote hai...aur Arshi...kar diya maaaf tumhe...tu bhi kya yaad rakhegi"

I tried to get up but i acted as if i cannot...as if i am falling when immediately Akash came to my side...i so badly wanted to see Vikasji....was he here or was he just telling me to continue....i was damn afraid...Akash came towards me and held me...i saw Arshi recording everything...but now I had to continue...the show must go on to see how these creeps could stoop low.