Pyar Vyar

Vikas PoV

After leaving Arshi in the club, I went to meet Shilpa...I was very impressed with her...i wanted to hug her and tell her everything...So I rushed towards her house...I knew she was alone in the house...Her aai had gone to stay with her other sister...so I wanted peace to be with her for sometime. She brought all my good qualities out when I was with her...I didn't have to pretend to impress her...I could be the natural me and still she loved me.

I reached her house, pressed the bell. She came out after 2 bell rings...I was getting restless...she opened the door and I just stood there...she was wearing a white kurta, her hair was wet and she was looking like a doll which I wanted to hug.

She was surprised to see me...she let me in ...the moment I closed the door, I just hugged her...she didn't react...

"Vikasji, sabr rakhiye...sabr ka fal meetha hota hai...aap yaha kya kar rahe hai...aapki to Ekta ke saath meeting thi na.?"

"Tumhara interview kaise raha?"..I asked her in a very serene voice.

"Arey!aapko kaise pata? India forum se kisi Mary ka phone aaya tha...bada ajeeb laga mujhe interview...aise laga jaise mere man mein aapke khilaf misunderstanding create karne ki soch rahi thi"

"Actullaly, main vahi pe tha" and I told her everything...she was surprised and once I finished she started laughing....I didnt understand why she was laughing.

"Kya hua? Aise kyu hans rahi ho?"

"Hasne ki hi to baat hai...Arshi aur kitna gir sakti hai ye dekhna hai...Ekta ko aapke khilaf karne ki koshish ki lekin khud hi muh ke bal gir gaye...ab dekhte hai aage kya karti hai...vaise Guptaji, aap juice peeyenge?"

"han, han kyo nahi...de dijiye juice Shilpaji"..I said naughtily.

She understood and started blushing...I said.."Vaise aapne Mary aur uske sawalo ko achche se handle kiya...I am very proud of you"

"thank you Vikasji...lekin ab main aapko batana chahti hoo ki agle hafte main 2 din ke liye Dubai jaa  rahi hoo...please apna khyal rakhna...samay se khana ,peena aur ho sake to Arshi se door rehna...mere gair haziri mein, vo jaroor aapke man mein mere khilaf zaher ugalegi...naagin jo thehri"

Hearing about her leaving to Dubai, I couldn't control...I didnt wanted to leave her...I wanted to go with her, but I was too busy so couldnt accompany her...I hugged her, took her smell in as a memory, kissed her and then told her..

"Shilpa, tumhare bare mein ab koi kuch kahe, I wont believe..trust me..par tum bhi apna khyal rakhna aur meri chinta na karna... main janta hoo, tumhare jaanne ke baad Arshi jaroor kuch karegi, mujhse milegi...use main sambhal lunga...U dont worry"

"ji mere mastermind Guptaji, vaise mastermind hi rehna...Arshi behen hai aapki ye mat bhulna..."

I laughed ...we chatted for long...I was feeling relaxed with her...we had our dinner together...I wanted to stay there only...but was afraid that I might not control myself so just left from there....