Rain Rain Go Away

Shilpa Pov

I was fuming....seeing that girl with Guptaji was making me mad, so I just left him and went out...but he came running after me...it was all slippery and we both fell down, not once but twice on the side of the road, all passers by watching and we like 2 idiots laughing...

We decided to go back and change but it started raining...couldnt blame the rain...afterall it was rainy season...we were both drenched...somehow, we made it upto out room...all our clothes had become muddy...we were feeling cold...we went inside the room..

Suddenly, he held my hand and pulled me towards him..i saw in his eyes confusingly..what did he want? He slowly moved my hair away from my face, his touch sent shivers down my spine....he slowly kissed me on my forehead, my cheeks, my eyes and then he saw me..asking permission to kiss on my lips....i wanted it but at the same time I was scared...because I knew this would led further in to something...I lowered my eyes, he seemed hurt but was understanding enough to let me go...I was finding it dangerous as one full night was to be spent with him and I was getting attracted to him...

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and change my clothes...he was in the balcony when I came outside...I knew he was too feeling awkward ...once he went to the bathroom, I called my home and talked to aai and Ashu...it was raining heavily so there was no chance of going out..we had to sit in the room..I ordered room service...the food came and we both ate silently..this was an awkward silence so I broke it..

"Vo ladki Sarah aapko bula rahi thi...aap kyu nahi gaye?"

"Kyu jana chahiye tha kya mujhko?abhi bhi hai vo isi hotel mein...tum kaho to dinner uske saath karu?"

"ha ha mujhse kyu pooch rahe ho? Jiske saath jo karna hai karo"

"jiske saath kuch karna chahta hun ho to karne nahi de rahi hai, ek small kissi bhi nahi de rahi hai, to ye banda kare to kya kare"

"oh to isliye baaki jagah par jaa rahe ho ......."

"bolo ruk kyu gayi....jo kehna hai kaho...mujhe taane dena achcha lagta hai na tumhe...aur vaise bhi main yaha tumhare saath samay bitane aaya hun....jiske saath mujhe jana hoga main mumbai mein jaunga samjhi?"

Saying this, he got up and went to sleep...I left the food tray outside the door and came and sat beside him...he was sulking like a baby...

"Vaise mujhe aaj sach mein gussa aa gaya tha us chudail ko dekhkar...har jagah aapki chipku friends hai...akela to kahi nahi chodti hai humein....ek se peecha choda to dusri aayi....ab aise hi chalega kya shadi ke baad bhi?"

"ab ye yaha par aayi hai ye mujhe thode hi pata tha...ab hai mera nature sabse dosti banane ka...iska matlab ye nahi ki main jata hun unke paas...vo aakar chipakti hai to main dur bhagta hun unse.....shadi ke baad to tum hogi mere saath...to baaki sab tumhare darr se hi bhag jayengi"

"Mere dar se kyu?"

"tumne dekha hai apne aapko...gussa karte hue....bhayanak aatma ghusti hai tumme....main dar jaata hun to vo log to bhagenge hi"

I was so pissed off hearing this and seeing him laughing that I took the pillow and hit him on his head....he started laughing and that irritated me more...i just punched him...in defence he held my hand, pushed me on bed and locked my hand above my head...we were in an awkward position...all my fight drained from me as he started kissing me...on my neck, on my head and on my lips....outside it was raining and inside we were in a dangerous situation...but being a gentleman he stopped seeing me uncomfortable...and my love for him increased thousand folds...This time I kissed him ...and he was surprised...