Shaadi

Vikas POV

Seeing Arshi khan, everyone was shocked....my blood was boiling...how dare she comes again to spoil the mood...I move forward to throw her out, but Shilpa holds my hand and stops me, telling me to be patient...All are angry and nervous at the same time...we all are sure that she is going to do something horrible...but..

She takes the mike from the DJ and says.."Awam....kaise ho?mujhe pata hai, mujhe yaha dekhke tum log pareshan ho gaye ho, ki tum log soch rahe ho ki ye yaha kya karegi ab naya natak...but trust me ..mujhpe yakeen kareeye main aisa kuch bhi nahi karne wali.."

"Main yaha apne ajeej Dost, jise main apni jaan samajhti hun aur apni Shilma jise maine apni maa samjha hai aur jisse main bahut pyar karti hun...unko badhai dene aai hun..mujhe ye dono se bahut muhabbat hai, aur main in dono ko bahut saari badhai dena chahti hun"

"Shuru mein maine jab suna ki mera dost shadi karne jaa raha hai, tab mujhe bahut jyada gussa aaya aur jab pata chala ki shilpa se tab aur....maine bahut koshish ki inko todne ki...aur bhi kar sakti thi....par nahi ki kyunki meri maa ne mujhe daata...ki do pyar karne walo ko mat alag kar...allah maaf nahi karega ...isliye maine inhe chod diya...ab main sirf inko sorry bolne aayi hun aur dher saara pyar dene aayi ho....or aaj is sangeet ke avsar par main apna famous dance karne wali hun..kon kon join kar raha hai mujhe"

In the background, her favourite song started "mere rashke kamar"And she started her dance....i was still in dilemma to believe her not but didnt wanted to spoil the mood so we all danced with her....

Next day, was our wedding day. Morning we were supposed to go to a temple for Maharashtrian wedding. I was wearing a kurta and Dhoti with a cap while she was wearing a beautiful nauvari saree with a nath in her nose...she was looking very beautiful....i was stunned to see her beauty...I just couldnt concentrate on any of the rituals...the pries had to repeat everything...seeing this Shilpa murmured in my ears..

"Guptaji, agar dhyan se nahi sunoge panditji ka to shadi ulti kara denge...aapko nahi karni hai kya shadi"

Hearing this, I listened carefully and finished all the rituals..now we were declared married in front of god and family....after taking blessings we headed for the venue where we were supposed to marry in our style...

In the evening, my barat went towards her house...i was welcomed by her vahini...she was brought in the mandap for pheras....this time she was wearing a red lehenga and was looking pretty....all rituals finished..we were declared husband and wife...all cheered...all were happy ...but mostly I was happy....I had achieved the biggest reward of my life....I looked towards the stars and thanked Lord for blessing me

"Welcome, Mrs Shilpa Vikas Gupta....ab se aap bhi gupta doodhwali....kya khyal hai ab?"

She blushed..."Mujhe manjoor hai..aapke saath doodhwali banana...par aapko ab ek paagal aurat ke saath poori zindagi bitani hai Guptaji...ab aap nahi keh sakte "Ye aurat paagal hai""

We both laughed....we were happy to be with each...we were happy that we would spend our lives with each other..we were happy that with all differences...our karma was strong enough to bring us together...we were happy to just be with each other...

"THE END"