Shilpa bday

Vikas PoV

After coming from Lonavala, we got busy with our works...she had projects and i too had some series to write...we both were busy with commitments...Sometimes we would not meet for days...Arshi had totally disappeared and that was good...So finally August came...again a special month...My love's first birthday with me....I wanted to do something special for her....

Just a week before her birthday, I gatheted all our family members except her..wanted to arrange a special party for her with all her loved ones...Prii suggested that we go back to Goa..as this all started from there...but I didnt want to go anywhere...we decided that at I take her out on 27th evening when all would go to a hotel and decorate the room..all the near and dear ones from our family would be there...I would bring her there and then we would celebrate her birthday..all agreed to it.

On 27th august, at 5  pm I called her and said I would pick her up..as we had to do some shopping....she agreed..I met her outside her shoot place and we went for a drive

"Hum kaha jaa rahe hai Guptaji, aapne to kaha tha ki aap mujhe shopping ke liye leke jaa rahe hai?"

"Shilpa bahut dino se humne thik se ek saath samay nahi bitaya..2 mahine mein humari shadi hai...ab main chahta hun ki hum ek dusre ke saath jyada se jyada samay bitaye...I want to spend some time with you"

"Hmm sahi kaha aapne...kal meri chutti hai....kal shooting nahi hai..."

"Achcha..par kal main bahut busy hoon...mujhe bahut kaam hai...aap kya karoge kal"

I could see her irritation but didnt say anything...."Mere paas bhi bahut kaam hai...mujhe bhi shopping karni hai to kal kar lungi...vaise Guptaji...kal kya hai pata hai aapko?"

"Kal mangalvar hai, kyu kuch hai kya khas?"

"nahi kuch khaas nahi..ab ghar jaye...main bahut thak gayi hun"

"kyu aapko mere saath samay nahi bitana?"

"bitana hai...par hum gol gol kyu ghum rahe hai...ek jaga kyu nahi theher rahe?"

"Thik hai...kaha jaana hai aapko...ek kaam karte hai..mere ghar chalte hai...aapne mera ghar dekha hi nahi...aapko shadi ke baad vahi to aana hai..aur ghar mein bhi koi nahi hai"

"Guptaji, aapki niyat thik nahi lag rahi...aapke ghar kyu par?mera ghar to paas mein hi hai"

"Aapke ghar mein aai hongi...mujhe aapke saath time spend karna hai...is that much too ask?"

She was quiet...ok she was frustrated that i didnt remember her birthday..
But I loved to tease her...we reached our home...our family had already gone to hotel...ao no one was there...the moment I opened the door...pikachoo and guchippo both came running towards us...both started jumping and licking me..then they saw her ..shilpa went towards them and patted their head and they sat like quiet children...i was surprised...usually they dont allow anyone to come near me...but behaving like children in front of her was really a happy feeling....that means they has accepted her as a family member.

We moved towards our bedroom...it was messy, with all books and clothes all around..the moment she saw that she started cleaning...in an hour my room was clean....I was guilty...but I didnt say anything...she wouldnt have listened otherwise....when everything was finished....I held her near me and gave her a packet...she was surprise to see it...she opened it..and was astounded to see what was inside...I had bought her a nice white gown...I told her to wear it without questioning...

She looked at me and knew i was serious..she went to change... when she came out , i was just standing there staring at her as she was looking like a fairy....I knelt down in front of her

"Shilpa, tum meri zindagi mein khushiyan lekar aayi ho...Main ek pal bhi tumhare bina nahi jee sakta.....main tumhe aaj kuch dena chahta hun...apna haath to dena.."

She was amused, there were tears in her eyes..she gave me her hand and i put a diamond ring on her finger...it was almost 12 midnight...I kissed her and wished her ...she was happy...she hugged me and kissed me...

"Guptaji, aapne mera din bana diya..I love you"