Engagement

Vikas pov

Everyone was busy with the preparation of engagement...it was decided that engagement would be held with only family and very close friends..

She had very few close friends from her school days whom she was inviting and from my said ; well a big list...wanted to invite a lot of them.so decided besides family..it would be Pri, Ben, Anusha, Karan and some other friends who were very close to me..

The day of engagement arrived...every one met at the venue...I was wearing a suit...a blue suit.... We all were waiting for her....after 15min which looked like 1 hr for me she came ...she was wearing off white saree and was looking like a princess...I couldn't take my eyes off her...I was proud of myself for falling in love with such a beauty...not just outer beauty but also inner beauty..

The engagement started..we exchanged rings...she was blushing, looking very happy...photos were taken...everyone was happy when my phone rang...I saw the name and I knew the trouble was about to begin...
I looked at Shilpa, she was looking at me questioningly...I showed her the name and there were creases on her head...I cut the phone as i didnt want anything to go wrong today...

The phone rang again...this time I thought to pick it up as we couldnt avoid it....I told Shilpa that I will tell her everything and lets see what happens.

I picked up the phone when she called again...

"Hello"

"Hello, kyu baar baar phone kaat rahe ho? Kaha par ho?"

"hello Arshi, aaj meri sagai hai.aur main vahi par hoon."

"hahaha..sagai aur tumhari?kyun mazak kar rahe ho?aur kiske saath ho rahi hai tumhari sagai?"

"Tum aa jao yaha par aur khud hi mil lo us se"

"tum sach mein serious ho?kahan hai tumhari sagai.? Aur mujhe kyun nahi bulaya?"

"jab yaha pahuchogi to khud pata chal jayega sab kuch...ill sms you the address"...saying this I kept the phone...

Shilpa and all were looking at me. I said.."kab tak chupayenge?batana to hai hi...saath milke face karenge ise"

Shilpa just nodded but I could see the tension on her face as I knew this was not going to be easy for both of us.