saazish pe saazish

Shilpa returned from Dubai...she was very happy as her program was super hit..audience loved her...she wanted to meet Vikas and tell him everything...it had been a week she had not seen him...sje would meet him tomorrow for lunch..would surprise him.

Next day morning, she recieved call from Akash...he was forcing her to come and meet him in the bar...she refused flatly but he was very persistant so she agreed but she knew something was fishy...she had recorded the conversation to show it to vikas...he would have the solution...

Shilpa got ready and called Vikas...he was busy in the meeting...she told her secretary that inform him that she will be coming to meet him..that he better be ready...

At 1 pm, she reached his office...she was told that he is still in the meeting but will be out in 5 mins...her message had reached him...exactly after 5 mins, Vikas came out from the board room and headed towards his office...he was happy that he would be meeting her after a week..she was sitting in his office..her back was towards him....he went silently inside, closed the door and hugged her from behind...she was smelling so nice...she jumped and was about to hit him but she realised that it was Vikas and she too hugged him...she was also very happy to meet him after so many days.

They went to lunch..once seated in the restaurant...shilpa started..

"Vikasji, aap bura nahi maanenge to ek baat bolu?"

"hmm bolo..."

"Aaj subah aakash ka phone aaya tha...usne mujhe bar mein milne bulaya hai"

"kya? Aur tum maan gayi?"

Shilpa made him hear the whole conversation....Vikas was very furious but after being quiet for 2 minutes he started smiling...

"Shilpa tum jao...vo log jaroor tumhe trap karna chahte hai"

"vo log?koun log..sirf aakash hi to tha...aur trap?...main kuch samjhi nahi?"

"Arshi aur aakash...ye log jaroor kuch aisa kaand karenge ki phir humein sharminda hokar shadi todni pade"

"Arshi kaha se aayi yaha? Mujhe please thik se samjhaiye"

So, Vikas told her everything about Arshi's visit at his house...she was shocked...

"Arshi ka problem kya hai Vikasji...kahi vo aapse pyaar to nahi karti na?"

"Puglet ho gayi ho kya?kuch bhi bakeiti kar rahe ho....bo koi pyar vyar nahi karti...use pata hai, meri tumse shadi hone ke baad uski importance kam ho jayegi....agar pyar hota to itni der chup nahi rahegi....aur itni ego hurt ho gayi hai uski ki ab kisi bhi had tak gir sakti hai"

"Tum ek kaam karo...tum chali jao us baar mein...vaha tumhe vo drinks denge...par kisi nhi haalat mein unka diya hua kuch mat peena...
Apna paani lekar jaana...vo tumhe jaroor denge kuch peene ke liye..in that case tum chalaki se vo drink phekna...vo usme jaroor kuch dalenge"

"Main tumhare peeche vaha aunga...they should not know that I am there...tum thoda peeyakkad ki acting karna...kuch badbad karna...uthke dance karna...rest I will handle...aise kya dekh rahi ho?"

"hai re mere mm...kya dimaag chalate ho....kisi ki nazar na lage....par aapko ye sab kaise pata ?"

Seeing her enthusiasm, he was pleased...he continued.."madam aap bhul gayi ki aapka pati tv pe serials likhta hai,...ye log paagal hai, jo aise tucche ideas dhundte hai...vaise arshi ko pata hai main aaj busy hoo to vo dono bindhast honge"

"agar aap busy hai...to rehne dijiye..."

"Arey, meri shilpu ke liye main ghar par bekaar baithu...ye to kuch nahi...aur achcha hai na...unki saazish pe humari saazish ...maja ayega..dekhte to hai kitna girne wale hai ye log"

With that they both laughed, hugged and went their way....deciding that they will win this mission also...