Back to Pavillion

Vikas PoV

The rain was not ready to stop.....it was raining continuously....in one way,  I was happy as we could spend more time with each other. The evening passed by with our bickering, since we could not go out we sat inside our room chatting on different subjects... We had our dinner in our room... She had lots of experience in life about which she could talk and she would like to listen many things from me.... Night came and a different type of feeling was there... We were feeling uncomfortable...our attraction towards each other was very strong.... Sleeping next to each other was not in safest zone... I wanted it to be special for us so I suggested that I sleep on the couch and she sleep on the bed..

But that too was a bad idea as I could not be comfortable on it... It was smaller for my height... Finally she suggested that she sleep on the couch and I on the bed... We had no other option... I felt bad but that was safe. We slept peacefully.... In the morning,  the sky was clear... Birds were chirping...due to rain it was green everywhere.. She was sleeping peacefully.. She was looking like a baby while sleeping... I was ready to continuously stare at her but thought should wake her up. 

I woke her up and we freshened... Then we went in the town to have our breakfast...it was a simple breakfast but very tasty... After breakfast and tea,  we left for some sight seeing... the weather was good,  the scenery was superb...

"Vikasji, kya pata that ki hum yaha par vapis ayenge?..bb ke ghar ne humein bahut kuch diya...nahi...?"

"haan..I am very happy...sabse badi cheez di hai mujhe unhone...kabhi nahi bhul sakta?"

"Aisa kya diya hai aapko?"

"aap"

"main koi cheez hun kya?"

"nahi par aap vo ho jiski vajah se I am a different person now...pata hai stage se jab humne saath entry li thi ghar mein..tab main bade gusse mein tha..nafrat thi aapse..aisa lagta tha ki main sab chod kar jaun...par kahi deep down, I used to like you...aapka helping and caring nature achcha lagta tha...jab dusre aapki taarif karte Kahi na kahi i used to feel proud...aapka mujhe pareshan karna achcha lagta tha...main jaanbujhkar aata tha aapke paas ki aap mujhe chede....par aap kabhi kabhi kuch jyada kae jaati so i wanted to finish it..I had fallen for you in the second week, in that blue dress, jab aap apne baalo ko curl kar rahi thi...I still remember that...par aap mujhse nafrat karti thi... "

"jab main jail gaya first time, aapko yaad hai aap royi...kyu royi aap?main poochne laga apne aap se kahi aapke dil mein bhi vohi to nahi chal raha jo mere dil mein hai...mujhe aapke saamne baithna, aapko dekhte rehna achcha lagta tha...sirf ek cheez buri lagti thi vo thi akash ke saath aapka rehna..I hated that fellow...aur jab aap Luv ki taarif karti thi...tab tab maine luv se nafrat ki hai....I was like why am I hating him...he is a good guy....arshi se shuru mein dosti isliye ki ki apko samjhu...par apne dil ko na samjha paya"

"Vikasji, main sirf aapko janti thi bb mein...kisi aur ko nahi...aapne pehle hafte mein jo kiya...main nahi bhuli..main aapki respect karti kyunki aap bade post pe the....isliye nahi ki mujhe aapse kaam chahiye tha...bus mujhe gussa ata tha jab aapka koi apmaan karta...lekin aapme patience ki kami bahut thi...par kahi na kahi main bhi shayad aapki oar attract hone lagi aur kab ye attraction pyar mein badla mujhe samaj hi nahi aya...kabhi bharosa tuta...to kabhi sambhla...but still I hoped for the best and I got it"

We stared at each other...there was truth, trust in those eyes as if telling me that again if I break her trust then she wont forgive me...and I didnt want that..I wanted to give her all the happiness, all the love ...

In the afternoon, we left the hotel and started our journey back to pavillion..from tomorrow we will be busy with our routine life...hope now there would be only peace and happiness....may Arshi understand her mistake and be happy for us...