3

Finn's p.o.v
I woke up to the sun shining through the curtain. Last night was a bit of blur. Danielle was cuddled up next to me. I don't know what it is, but seeing her upset breaks my heart. I'm mean sure I get upset when Cathy's upset but Danielle is different. I gently moved Danielle to the side a bit and got off the bed. I opened the door and walked out into the hotel kitchen.
"Morning Finn"
"Oh. Morning Colby. Didn't mean to sleep over. Couldn't exactly move"
"It's alright. I saw it. It was a cute moment"
"It was?"
"Yeah got a picture to prove it"
"Really. Can I see?
"Yeah"
He pulled out his phone and turned it towards me. It was true there we were sleeping away.
"Could you Umm maybe send me that photo?"
"Sure"
"Thanks"
"So do you like Danielle?"
"In a friend way or?"
"More than a friend silly"
"I don't know. I mean last night I felt some kind of spark when we cuddled together"
"I'd say give it a few days and you'll figure it all out. Just don't play her around. You know how her last interaction with a boy ended"
"I know"
"I trust you not to break her"
"And I've promised I won't"
"Good. She should be waking up any second now"
I drank my coffee and continued a conversation with Colby. We were so deep in conversation that we didn't realise Danielle had walked out of the bedroom.
"Morning guys!"
"Geez. You trying to give me a heart attack?"
"Everyday brother, morning Finn"
"Morning mo grá"

-----------------------
Colby's p.o.v
"So you get Bayley and I have to have an awkward media day with Finn"
"Yeah that's what the schedule says"
"Ugh. Could my life get any worse"
"You'll be fine"
"I'd rather sit with you than have an awkward day"
"Everything will be fine. And if not phone me or Joe and we'll switch if we have too"
"Thank you. Now I need to go get changed"
"Ok. Well I'm going to my first interview. I'll see you later sis"
"Bye"

-----------------------
Danielle's p.o.v
"Danielle. What's it like working in a company alongside your brother?"
"For me it's the best thing ever. I know everyone says working with family is a terrible idea but I like it. It makes me happy knowing that I get to wake and go to work with my brother"
"We have some questions from fans for you to answer. This first question is for both of you. Finn we'll ask you first"
"Ask away"
Oh that Irish voice 😜
"If you could describe Danielle in three words what would they be?"
"Hmmm...lets see. She's smart, beautiful and positive"
I held my head down quickly and blushed slightly.
"Ooh I think you made her blush Finn. Now Danielle same question applies to you; three words to describe Finn"
"Umm...Funny, friendly and cute"
"Another good choice of words and I think you made Finn blush"
"Payback. Haha"
"Next Question. Danielle when will you get a championship match?"
"Ooh you never know. Nia is keeping that title warm for me"
"Haha. Finn when will you get your Universal Championship rematch?"
"Only time will tell. Whoever wins the steel cage match next week, I'm coming after"
"Glad we settled that. How is Cape Town treating you the both of you?"
Finn decided to speak up first.
"It's beautiful I love the culture here and to explore it with my closest friends it's amazing"
"What Finn said. It's wonderful to see different cultures"

----------------------
Thank god those interviews are finished. I was tying my trainers up ready to go workout with Colby. As I was leaving my room, Karl stopped in front of me.
"Hello there Dani"
"I'm mad at you and Gallows"
"Why?"
"You guys are going to Smackdown"
"I'm sure we'll be back on RAW soon"
"That means Finn and I are the only members left of Bálor Club on RAW; traitors"
"We're sorry little sis"
"It's ok. I'll get over it. Now move it Anderson I've got a workout to do with my brother"
As I walked to the gym I communicated with Joe and Sasha. I finally made it to the gym and Colby was lifting weights. As I entered the door a puppy came and jumped at me.
"Oh hi there buddy. Aren't you cute. Much cuter than my brother's dog"
"Hey my dog happens to be very cute"
"I was joking"
I walked over to Colby and started my workout opposite him.
"How did the interview go?"
"It was awkward because one question from the fans was asking to describe each other in three words. But other than that it was alright"
"What words did Finn use?"
"Smart, beautiful and positive"
"And your words?"
"Funny, friendly and cute"
"You guys are made for each other I swear"
"Oh shut up"
"Don't worry. If you don't tell him next week after RAW I'm setting it up the following week"
"Don't you dare"
"Well you better get talking sis"
"Fine ok. I won't wait until RAW. I'll do it tonight before the live event"
"Good. Now how are you going to do that?"
"That's where you and Joe come in"
"Ok. Talk away whilst we work out"
I went over what I wanted to happen. Basically when the live event is finished Joe and Colby are gonna make out that I'm having trouble with something and then they're going to get Finn to come help me whilst those two do something of their own.
"And that's the plan. You got it"
"Got it"
"Did you get all that Joe?"
We had called Joe whilst discussing the plan. He was currently on speaker phone.
"Got it babygirl"
"Good"

------------------------
As the live event was nearing to an end; my nerves started to kick in. What if he just leaves and doesn't talk me to ever again?
"You ready babygirl?"
"As I'll ever be!"
Joe went and joined Colby and Finn. As I went back to hotel first. Now I stand here in shorts and tank top, wanting for Finn. I was so nervous to do this.
"Hey Danielle. Your brother said you needed my help with something"
"Umm Yeah. Could you sit down please?"
"Sure is everything alright?"
"I don't know. You know how we went out yesterday for food and I asked you that question?"
"Yeah about what I would do if someone expressed their feelings"
"Well that person is me"
"Ooh who's the lucky guy"
"Well I've know him for a while but I've been scared recently to tell him how I feel because I didn't want to ruin anything"
"Tell me who he is"
"It's you Finn. I'm madly in love you. I know it's bad because you have Cathy. I've been in love with for a while. But I've been too scared because of how my last relationship ended"
He continued to sit on the bed in silence. Great. I got up and went out onto the balcony. I knew I would fuck things up. This is just great. I was too deep in thought I didn't even know Finn had walked out and stood me behind me until he placed his hands on my waist.
"Mo grá. I didn't know you felt like that. How long how you felt like this?"
"Since January"
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"Because you had Cathy and I didn't want to ruin your relationship"
He turned me around and hugged me.
"You wouldn't of ruined anything babe. You have feelings. You express them and we work through it together"
"I thought you were gonna walk away from me because of this"
"Never in a million years would I ever walk away from you mo grá"
"Promise?"
"I promise. Could I maybe do something?"
"Umm sure"
I felt his finger tilt my head up as I met with his piercing blue eyes. His left had stayed out on my waist as his right hand caressed my face. He had tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear as he started leaning in. After a few seconds, I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.