12

Danielle's p.o.v

Paris, France.

It's so beautiful here. To be here with my boyfriend and brother makes it even better. Colby and I love coming to Paris. The people are amazing and the food is even better. We all agreed that we were going to see the Eiffel Tower and then going to a club for a few hours. The Eiffel Tower is so pretty at night because it's all lit up and it makes the night more romantic. Plus this was Finn's idea of a second date, we would just be arriving with a group of people and then we would venture off by ourselves.

"Babe. You ready to go?"

"Not yet. I need to put my clothes on"

"OK. Should I tell everyone to go ahead?"

"Yeah. This is a date, after all, I'm sure they'll understand"

"OK"

"Colby, Danielle said you and the others go ahead we'll catch up"

I heard Finn's footsteps coming closer to our hotel room and then he hugged me from behind.

"You are fully dressed my dear"

"I wanna enjoy Paris with you for a bit before we go home"

"Understood"

"Give it 5-10 minutes and we can leave"

"OK. How do wanna spend those minutes?"

"I'd love to make out with you, but I've got lipstick on and I don't want to ruin it"

"I'll ruin it for you"

"Will you now?"

"100%, I'll even re-apply it for you when we're finished"

"You've got yourself a deal there Devitt"

"Let's go make out Lopez"

I pulled him by his belt loop and placed my lips on his as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was placed on the kitchen counter as we looked into each other's eyes before kissing again. Finn's lips worked their way down to my neck as he started sucking and biting there. I titled my head to the side a bit to create a bit more room. I didn't even care if I got a hickey or two. He's leaving his mark and I'm letting him. I slightly moaned at the touch of his lips on my neck as I tugged his hair in my hands. After 5 minutes he stopped kissing and I whined a little.

"I think it's time we catch up with everyone"

"Really has it been 5 minutes already?"

"I'm afraid so Lopez"

"Fine. Let's go and maybe we can continue our make out in the club"

"I might let that happen"

"I'll be on my best behavior"

I grabbed my purse and quickly placed my shoes on and walked out of the door with Finn close behind. We walked down to the lobby and got into our transport for the night. As we pulled up outside the Eiffel Tower, I noticed Nia already near us waiting for the both of us to get out.

"And here we have the lovely new couple in town"

"Hey!"

Finn grabbed my hand as we watched the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the night sky. It was so beautiful. This is my life. I'm happy and I want it to stay like that. When we finished at the tower we all got in the car and went to clubbing. The perfect way to end the European trip. We did this all the time since I've been on the main roster. I like to think of it as a celebration of having a good two weeks in Europe.