25

Danielle's p.o.v

•1 month after SummerSlam•

Finn and I are on the phone with our wedding planner, Talia. At this moment we are just trying to figure out the date of the wedding. The location is going to be in Malibu, California. We were both currently in Texas for Hell in a Cell. Finn didn't have match bit still wanted to be here to support everyone. We're mainly here to support Becky, Joe, Colby, Jon, Brie, and Daniel.

"Finn,  what is the theme of our wedding?"

"I was thinking we could put something Irish in to represent me and then American for you"

"Sounds good, ooh we could have some of that drink, ugh what's it called?"

"Guinness"

"That one. Maybe, some Irish music as well"

"Sounds good to me. I was also thinking that the reception could be rainbow themed. Like LGBT  themed"

"Amazing! We could have lights going across the ceiling"

"You're so creative. I am one lucky man"

He placed me on his lap and caressed my face before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss.

"I know I've already said this. But you have made me the happiest man alive. Your confidence is so empowering and I love you for that. You're beautiful and intelligent and you're all I could ask for in a woman"

"Thank Finn, I feel more confident after taking this last couple of months off. Soon I'll be back fighting in that ring and showing everyone that nothing is going to stop me"

"That's my girl!"

We shared one more kiss before Colby and Jon busted through the door. I sighed and leaned my head against Finn's shoulder.

"Hey, Colby. I think we interrupted the lovebirds"

"Oh well, they've got plenty of time for their fun stuff"

"Colby, Jon. May we help you?"

"Renee's birthday is coming up on Wednesday and we need you to distract her whilst we set up the party at our house"

"Count me in. Vegas here we come"

"Thank you, little sis"

"Hey, she was my little sis first"

"Fuck you"

I laughed and looked at Finn who was also laughing back at them.

"As much as I love you guys, can you go?"

"You just want crack on with Finn, don't ya?"

"Problem with that?"

"No, just don't be too loud like last time"

"Ha, you're funny"

They both rubbed my head before walking out. I stood up and locked the door before returning to Finn's lap. I ran my hand through his hair and kissed passionately on the lips and then onto his neck. I felt him move his neck to the right to create more space for me. He did a little grunt against my touch before shifting in his seat.

"You alright, babe?"

"You're really turning me on"

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Stop teasing me"

"Make me, Demon"

He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I laughed against the kiss as Finn worked his way to my neck. I smiled in pleasure and ran my fingers through his hair.