33

Epilogue

5 Years Later

Danielle's p.o.v

Fergal and I have been married for almost 5 years. Also, we welcomed a cute baby boy into this world. Niall Colby Devitt was born January 22nd, 2020 at 2:15 pm and he was the most precious little boy ever. I can't believe he's turning 4 tomorrow. They grow up so far. I shortly announced my retirement from wrestling 4 months after Niall was born. My main priority was him, I couldn't leave him. So, for that four years, I've been helping Colby expand his wrestling and now he has a Black and Brave Wrestling School here in Orlando, just down the road from the performance centre. There are times when Fergal, Niall and I will go down to the school and see everyone. 

"Mama?"

"Yes, sweetie"

"When's daddy coming home?"

"He should be here any minute now"

Fergal decided to stay in wrestling for a bit longer. He would leave when the time felt right to him. 

"Hey, buddy. do you know what tomorrow is?"

"It's my birthday!"

"How old will you be?"

"4!"

"Good boy, are you excited for your party?"

"Yes. Is Uncle Colby going to be there?"

"He wouldn't miss it for the world"

"Yay. What about Uncle Joe and Uncle Jon?"

"They're coming too"

"Yay!"

When Niall was born, Fergal and I decided to make Joe the godfather of Niall and Nia the godmother. Niall loved both of them and always gets excited when he sees them. 

"Can we play in the backyard please?!"

"Of course"

Niall caught onto to Fergal's thick Irish accent at most times and then other times he would start speaking like an American. 

"Mummy, come push me on the swings!"

"Alright. Come on Baxter"

Baxter is our puppy. He's a Frenchie and absolutely adores Niall. Fergal was hesitant to get him when I was pregnant, but he changed his mind after I had Niall. He liked to call it my push present. (A PUSH PRESENT IS WHEN THE MAN GETS THE WOMAN A PRESENT TO SHOW APPRECIATION AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO THEIR CHILD)

 (A PUSH PRESENT IS WHEN THE MAN GETS THE WOMAN A PRESENT TO SHOW APPRECIATION AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO THEIR CHILD)

As we were playing in the backyard, Niall turned his attention to the house.

"Mummy, I think daddy is home!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I can hear his voice"

"Shall we go see?"