20

Danielle's p.o.v

July 25th, 2018

Orlando, Florida

Today was Finn's birthday. I was ready for today. We were going to go out for breakfast. I decided to make a move back to Orlando. Finn thought that I should move in with him, so I did. The best decision ever. I feel more safe with him.  I know it's a bit soon because we've only been dating for 2 months, but I honestly love it. Plus, Justin doesn't know Finn's house address. I have to go to court a week before my birthday. I was cooking Finn's breakfast, I class this as his first birthday present.

"Finn. I have your birthday present here!"

"I'm coming just putting my pants on"

"OK"

I placed the last bacon rasher on the plate and put it on the counter top along with the coffee and fruit I prepared. I heard his footsteps coming down the staircase. 

"Good Morning beautiful"

"Goo-, woah"

As I turned around Finn was there in just his boxers. 

"What?"

"Nothing. just loving the view"

"Same to you too babe. You look good in my shirts"

"Eat and drink up, it's going to get cold"

"Looks so good, thank you baby"

"Anytime. Now eat up whilst I go get ready"

I finished my coffee and placed my empty mug in the sink and walked round to Finn and gave him a kiss. I decided today that we'd go to Volcano Bay. We loved going there when we were in NXT.  I put my bikini on and put my shorts and one of Finn's shirts over the top. I brushed my hair and put it into two plaits. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

"That was an amazing breakfast. Thank you"

"You're welcome. Now hurry up, I've got another present for you"

"Another one?!"

"Oh yeah and then I've got another one later tonight after dinner and golf"

"Hmm. Does it involve us in that luxurious silk covered bed over there?"

"Maybe"

~Arrving at Volcano Bay~ 

When we arrived at the water park we put our stuff in a locker along with our shorts and shirts. The bruises on my back were slowly going so I was confident enough to show my back and if I felt worried or scared I would go put Finn's shirt back on. 

"I'm thinking we go on the Punga Racers first Fergal"

"You read my mind"

"Let's go!"

I ran in front of Finn, but he managed to catch up to me and pick me up. I laughed and kissed him quickly. I was set down as we reached the entrance to the Punga Racers. I went on Slide 1 and Finn went on Slide 2. We sat at the top and waited for the all clear to go. When the lights went green we both went down and raced each other. Finn managed to beat me by 3 seconds, but it was so much fun!

"That was so fun!"

"What next?"

"Body Plunge!"

I went first and then, Finn. His facial expressions when he reached the bottom, I loved it.

"This day has been amazing. Can we skip dinner and golf, I just want you"

"No. We promised Matt that we'd go golfing babe"