17

Finn's p.o.v

I rushed through the door and worked my way to the front desk.

"Danielle Lopez"

"Family Members only"

"I'm her boyfriend"

"Oh, Room 256"

"Thanks"

Colby and Joe soon followed behind me as we stepped into the elevator. I rocked back and forth on my feet. The doors soon opened and all three of us looked around for Danielle's room.

"Colby, Finn down here"

We rushed next to Joe and saw the doctor coming out of her room.

"Family of Danielle Lopez"

"That's us"

"Which one of you is Colby?

Colby stepped forward.

"That's me. I'm her brother"

"Right since you were her emergency contact. I'm going to talk to you privately"

Colby turned around to face me.

"You alright?"

"Go ahead, Colby. Inform me of how she is?"

"Of Course"

He walked away and Joe came back with some coffee.

"Here drink this. Everything will be ok"

"It's my fault, Joe. I shouldn't have left her alone"

"Don't go blaming yourself. It's the security's fault for not recognizing him from the photos they have of his mug shot"

"I still shouldn't have left her alone Joe. I feel so bad for her. She doesn't deserve any of this"

We sat there and continued talking about things and then Colby came back out.

"She's asking for you Finn"

"OK"

I stood up and walked towards her room.

Danielle's p.o.v

Colby left to get Finn. I couldn't really feel the pain because the doctors drugged me up. I just wanted to see Finn. I can't imagine how he feels about all this. As I was replying back to Nikki's message the door opened and in came Finn.

"Finny boy, how are you?"

"I should be asking you that. Gosh, I shouldn't have left you all alone"

"Please don't be blame yourself, Finn"

"I can't help but do that. I left you all alone when you were scared of being alone"

"Finn. None of us knew that it was going to happen. Now shut up and come kiss me"

He leaned forward and kissed me. I winced so he pulled away. I let a little whimper and gave Finn my pouty lips.

"I'll give you some loving later baby. Someone else wants to see you"

"OK. Better be someone good!"

He walked out of the room and soon later arrived with Joe. We talked for a bit and he explained his match with Jinder.

"It's a shame I missed the whole thing!"

"It's not your fault baby girl. Now get some rest"

"OK. Thank you for coming with them Joe. It means a lot"